• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Rhoden "I'm the man to beat going into the 2016 Mr Olympia"

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Watch Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden training back with Charles Glass, and at @ 07:40 he says:

"This year's Mr Olympia is gonna be a special one for me, because I feel as if at this present time, going to the 2016 Mr Olympia, I'm the man to beat. I don't care what anybody says."

Do you agree?
Honestly I'd like to see him winning, but judging by his training he just doesn't have it imo. Great physique, but that workout looked boring and not intense.
Dexter Jackson's workouts look more intense to watch. I think he'd rather win if Phil's slightly off this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I would sure love to see Shawn Rhoden be the 2016 Mr. Olympia!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watch Shawn "Flexatron" Rhoden training back with Charles Glass, and at @ 07:40 he says:

"This year's Mr Olympia is gonna be a special one for me, because I feel as if at this present time, going to the 2016 Mr Olympia, I'm the man to beat. I don't care what anybody says."

Do you agree?
Honestly I'd like to see him winning, but judging by his training he just doesn't have it imo. Great physique, but that workout looked boring and not intense.
Dexter Jackson's workouts look more intense to watch. I think he'd rather win if Phil's slightly off this year.

Not going to happen.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Do you agree?

Not going to happen.

Why not?

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I sure hope so. Rhoden is one of the nicest guys in bodybuilding and Heath is despised.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I sure hope so. Rhoden is one of the nicest guys in bodybuilding and Heath is despised.

That is so true Joe! Kai Greene is also not liked much anymore.
Yes, Kai did win three consecutive Arnold shows since March, but my opinion is that he will never be allowed to win the Olympia. Heath is their golden child and Greene is too much of an oddball to carry the torch.

My gut feeling is that he will not only skip the Olympia this year again, but never compete on that stage again.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Shawn Rhoden "I'm the man to beat going into the 2016 Mr Olympia"

Yes, Kai did win three consecutive Arnold shows since March, but my opinion is that he will never be allowed to win the Olympia. Heath is their golden child and Greene is too much of an oddball to carry the torch.

My gut feeling is that he will not only skip the Olympia this year again, but never compete on that stage again.
Joe... why kay should do this?
Why should not kay compete in vegas this year or next years?
I don't understand. :(

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

I don't understand.

Maybe he's SICK of the bullshit and the corruption in the IFBB. Would you compete if you knew you'd never win, and place 2nd at best? I guess he decided that it's time to move on, on better things.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I don't understand.
That's just my gut feeling and I may very well be completely wrong. But Kai did pull a head scratcher last Olympia and is quite the oddball personality. Nothing that he does should be surprising.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't understand.

Maybe he's SICK of the bullshit and the corruption in the IFBB. Would you compete if you knew you'd never win, and place 2nd at best? I guess he decided that it's time to move on, on better things.
What u say is correct but i think that kai should compete anyway for two reasons: money and fans.
All fans love the runner up. Jay has built his career and fortune on their second palces
But objectuvrly kay deserve to win thr mr olympia in there years? Was he better of heath?
By kay fan i think even if on occasiob has broyght a physical well prepared did not have that wow factor neede to beat heath

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I don't understand.
That's just my gut feeling and I may very well be completely wrong. But Kai did pull a head scratcher last Olympia and is quite the oddball personality. Nothing that he does should be surprising.
My gut feeling is that heath will win 10 olympia titles heath does not have arnold's charisma. Heath is not a good ambassador of bb and he is not loved as ronnie coleman. The only thong he can do to be remembered is to win 10 titles of mr o.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

I don't understand.
My gut feeling is that heath will win 10 olympia titles heath does not have arnold's charisma. Heath is not a good ambassador of bb and he is not loved as ronnie coleman. The only thong he can do to be remembered is to win 10 titles of mr o.
If bodybuilding was on the up-and-up, then Heath would never win that many. But because it's all who is the most loyal and brings in money to the IFBB, then it's certainly possible that he can keep winning until both parties decide it's enough.

I'm sure it must be frustrating to the real fans who spend money to go see these shows, hoping that it will be 'may the best man win' for once. But we all know that is not the case.