• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rip Muhammad Ali

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Muhammad Ali (RIP) #boxing #muhammadali #legends

e695f315d18bf06a0107b7500ac28550-1.jpg

Muhammad Ali was Born on January 17, 1942 in Louisville, KY and Died on June 3, 2016 in Scottsdale, AZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
"The Greatest", Mohammad Ali died today at 74 years old. He has had Parkinson's disease for over 30 years and has been having respiratory problems.

Mohammad Ali was a boxing legend.

Check back here for more.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Just an update: Mohammad Ali died of septic shock. His family said that was the cause of death.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Rest in peace The Greatest!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy dude but one of the best boxers.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I just heard Lennox Lewis and Will Smith will be among the pall bearers for Muhammad Ali.

Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dam. Another legend is gone.

D

Dybbuk Jones

I just read a book about his friendship with Malcom X. It was really very tragic as Muhammad Ali chose Elijah Muhammad over his old friend and then lived in fear for years after Nation of Islam gunned down Malcolm X.

One of the cool things about the book was how it described Muhammad Ali's fighting style. He wasn't the biggest fighter but he was one of the fastest and he was also one of the trickiest fighters. He didn't get into rope-a-dope until he was older but he had some great moves in his younger days.

T

tpicks

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A great and dogged fighter, a legend gone. Continue to rest in peace Mohammed Ali.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do wonder what sort of infection he had to die of septic shock. A sad life with 30 years of disease of a great if not the greatest champion. His name will be remembered forever.

Just an update: Mohammad Ali died of septic shock. His family said that was the cause of death.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do wonder what sort of infection he had to die of septic shock. A sad life with 30 years of disease of a great if not the greatest champion. His name will be remembered forever.

The only way to get septic shock is by injection?

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What you think? Ali would have kicked Arnies ass in a fight?

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, no question he would, I mean, Arnies had and still has a good body, but from there to be a good fighter is a whole new level.

@KaiGold, I thought septic shock was a generalized infection from the body?

P

pwarbi

Having boxed a little myself in the past and having always been a fan, I think although it's a lot closer than people think, Ali was the greatest that as ever lived. Some people say that because he never had an unbeaten record then he can't be, but for me the fact he did lose and come back to reclaim his titles just affirms even more that he is. It's one thing winning a title for the first time, but it's even harder to win it, lose it but then win it back, and that to me shows the heart of a true champion.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting that you say it was closer, who would be number 2 for you @pwarbi? Quite true what you say, it's "easy" to get to the top, it's way harder to fall from there and climb back up, so certainly a lot of merit from him because of that.

R

rz3300

Banned
I sometimes forget about this loss of the last year. 2016 seems like a particularly tough year when it comes to losing some good people, but this one seems to escape me and I feel bad about it. I was not around to really see him in action, though, so that might play into it.

D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had seen several of his fights and was there to witness his popularity worldwide. He is definetely one legend who will be missed always.

G

gospel

Did Muhammad Ali pass away this previous year? I had not even heard about it. I did not follow him much, personally, but I believe that one of my parents' dreams was to meet him in person one day soon. This is too bad....

G

goniva

One of my biggest motivator, and still watch him on Youtube till know.