• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tips, help, secret

D

dbr4ever

What do I do to add mass. I eat 4200 cal. I'm 17. 148 lbs. 6ft. Scrawny. I need all the recommendations I can get. I've been working out regularly since 14. Lifting. Dieting. Supplementing. Still can't add mass and keep it.

Fortachon

Fortachon

There are many things you will have to do in order to get some extra mass, I personally do not recommend you to count calories and that sort of thing, that is not going to take you anywhere, all you have to do is eat a lot, eat more than 6 times in a single day, you also have to work out hard, but always remember to take your days off in order to let your muscles restore some fibres, remember that there are no secrets, you have to be constant and never give up.

C

cardinals27

Work hard and eat lots of protein. Be careful what you eat though.

R

rajuii

You need to do various physical exercises if you want to gain weight. There are many exercises you can do in order to gain weight. Make sure to have a healthy calorie rich diet. Don't take any unhealthy food.

C

Clair02

The right kind of exercise coupled with the right kind of proteins will help you see results in a relatively short space of time. Do as much research on this as you can. There are plenty ways to increase your mass, but the basics stay the same: good food and great exercise.

A

arunava2016

Don't look to gain mass but try to gain muscles and do regular work outs. One and a half hours a day of rigorous work out will stand you in good stead and you will have a boxer's body after six months. go on exercising boy. This is the time you gain it. what type of exercises you should do is something you should ask your trainer.!!!