• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2016 Sheru Classic

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The International Health and Fitness Festival is going to be one of the largest competitive fitness ever.
The Sheru Classic will be one of the co-events, featuring the following shows: -Male model search -Female Model Search -Body lifting -Amit wrestling -India's Strongest arm -Topspin -Spinathon -Amateur strongman Championship -Shivfit-Battle of the fittest Asia's biggest fitness show ever Register now for the Sheru Classic... India's biggest Fitness Expo ever... Oct. 14, 15 & 16
Sheru Classic is Back

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ff14cfcb58e21163a8b4173669dad169-1.jpg

Big Ramy will be guest posing at the Sheru Classic!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

texashulk

Ramy looking better than Kai in that flyer

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
This show fizzled out a few years ago after the second one. I didn't think that they would give Sheru another chance to promote one, even though they did have another a year our two ago that didn't include bodybuilding.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But why on earth would anyone go in that shithole at that shit contest? Has Sheru paid all his debts to the athletes? I wouldn't go there without being paid upfront, honestly. The bacteria in India is way different from the bacteria in the USA and I've heard a lot of intestinal problems after competing at Sheru Classic at the last edition.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But why on earth would anyone go in that shithole at that shit contest? Has Sheru paid all his debts to the athletes? I wouldn't go there without being paid upfront, honestly. The bacteria in India is way different from the bacteria in the USA and I've heard a lot of intestinal problems after competing at Sheru Classic at the last edition.
I don't that will be pro show. Only some gue posing for some pros.

T

texashulk

I don't that will be pro show. Only some gue posing for some pros.

I believe most pros always have their food/water shipped to their location when ever they travel. Atleast i know the big players do.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was an Olympian, I would never go there. Yeah, pro bodybuilders are seen as gods, but come on, Sheru isn't the best person to do some business with.

T

texashulk

Everyone is bashing on Sheru, can some one please fill me in on what happened in the past that cause this????
Sorry not defending the guy, i really am clueless on this issue.