• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are the best supplements for beginners?

Fortachon

Fortachon

Well, I would like to know which could be some of the best and cheapest supplements for beginners since I somehow want to recommend them to a friend of mine that is going to start working out soon, I told him not to take supplements yet, but he wants to spend some money, any advice?

C

Clair02

When it comes to information about dietary supplements, there is so much of it out there and so often it's contradictory, but I think your friend's best bet would be to do a lot of research and also consult a professional to help them decide what would be the best route for them to take. Having said that, if I had to answer that question I would say protein, greens, fish oil, carbs pre/post workout and creatine supplements are great for beginners.

G

goniva

Supplements contain Whey protein and Creatine can be the first choice when your goal is to have a lean body.

P

pgcc604

When it comes to information about dietary supplements, there is so much of it out there and so often it's contradictory, but I think your friend's best bet would be to do a lot of research and also consult a professional to help them decide what would be the best route for them to take. Having said that, if I had to answer that question I would say protein, greens, fish oil, carbs pre/post workout and creatine supplements are great for beginners.
his best bet is to not buy anything at all except a good protein powder a good maltodextrin complex carbohydrate powder and like you said creatine is the only thing proven to work that is sold at GNC or anywhere else everything else you might as well take your money and mail it to me. anything that works that they would sell at GNC and have the FDA make sure to pull that shit off the fucking shelves as fast as possible there is nothing that works other than creatine and I really don't know how that works a lot of people think it's only water that you gain I mean you get bigger from it but I wouldn't say you look great from it. what you have to do is figure out how to train how to eat for yourself and start training and eating I didn't start using steroids till I was 17 years old I started training when I was 14 I was pretty damn big at 16 years old 17 years old the first steroids I did was I did a contest that was 3 days after I turned 18 I did a little bit of drugs for that contest but before that I was totally natural you can gain muscle natural cuz I did especially if you're young

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk