• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Terminator 2: Judgment day's 3d

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terminator 2: Judgment Day’ 3D Release is Coming to Theaters Next Year

2169d299a8ef27c23caf1377c7ef9626-1.jpg

Fortachon

Fortachon

I am a really big fan of Terminator, but my father is way more than I am, I will be taking him to theaters when it gets released, thank you for the information, though.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a really big fan of Terminator, but my father is way more than I am, I will be taking him to theaters when it gets released, thank you for the information, though.
You welcome!

I will try to post more info!

T

texashulk

I finally watch Conan the barbarian and Conan the destroyer. I dont think i have ever seen worse acting lol. Good thing arnie got better. lol.

Fortachon

Fortachon

I finally watch Conan the barbarian and Conan the destroyer. I dont think i have ever seen worse acting lol. Good thing arnie got better. lol.

Do not get me wrong, but those were Arnold's first movies, those could be considered as his bests, for real.

T

texashulk

Do not get me wrong, but those were Arnold's first movies, those could be considered as his bests, for real.

His physical acting skills improved not so much his dialogue acting skills. I guess acting is the one thing Lou ferigno finally as Arnold beat in.

Fortachon

Fortachon

His physical acting skills improved not so much his dialogue acting skills. I guess acting is the one thing Lou ferigno finally as Arnold beat in.
Well, he was kind of a newbie, of course he was not going to act the same way he does nowadays, but still, he was great.