• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Umaga dead at 36

P

Pain

VIP
vzikb8-1.jpg

- Edward "Umaga" Fatu passed away around 6PM EST in a Houston hospital yesterday. Apparently he suffered his second heart attack in 24 hours after being found on the floor that morning by his wife and didn't make it through. He was 36.

WWE has confirmed Fatu's passing on their website with the following:

WWE would like to express its deepest condolences to Mr. Fatu’s family, friends and fans on his tragic passing. Mr. Fatu was under contract with WWE at various time periods and most recently performed under the name "Umaga." Mr. Fatu's contract was terminated on June 11, 2009.

I saw Umaga wrestle John Cena back in 2007.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a fucking blow... There is actually island wide mourning over him here in America Samoa.

P

Pain

VIP
He comes from one of the most well know families in wrestling. He is related to The Rock.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
He comes from one of the most well know families in wrestling. He is related to The Rock.

The Rock's dad married into the family, right?

R

rz3300

Banned
Well I am coming here much much too late, but this is still sad to hear. I am trying to remember if I had heard this news before and forgot it, but I am not sure that is the case and I think this is the first. Incredibly sad, though, and 36 is way way too young to hear about things like this. Sad stuff.