• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Snowboarding in colorado

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Got my reservation for the cabin this year:turborun:. Going to monarch, anyone ever been in that area? Any places I have to check out?

Also a real concern I'm from Dallas and truth be told don't know sht about driving in real snow. the lady at that I talked to who rented me the cabin strongly recommended a 4x4 vehicle or something with snow chains. There's like 8 of us so we were thinking about renting a big 12 passenger van so we could have room to move around. I'm worried that wont do the job though. if we get snow chains would that be alright for Colorado snowy roads?

R

rz3300

Banned
I am jealous of you. I happen to live in an area that is probably the flattest and worst when it comes to having places to ski. I cannot snowboard too well so I stick to the skiing, but even then it is pretty rare that I get to. I wish I lived closer to a Colorado or Utah or one of those big time places.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am jealous of you. I happen to live in an area that is probably the flattest and worst when it comes to having places to ski. I cannot snowboard too well so I stick to the skiing, but even then it is pretty rare that I get to. I wish I lived closer to a Colorado or Utah or one of those big time places.
The last post was made in 2009 and he was talking about driving in the snow and how he never did before.

Perhaps he was killed in a car accident?

R

rz3300

Banned
I wish that I was not the worst boarder in the world, but unfortunately I am. I am talking all boards too, snow, surf, skate, wake, and whatever else there is. I cannot even get up on water skis and wake boarding was a disaster and I got pretty injured I think. They do look fun though, so at least someone is out there enjoying them.