Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Fallen - Thanks bro, and it's almost a matter of time before I join you in the 1,000 pound leg press club as well...now the 1,300 pound club is another story LOL

Pumba - I appreciate the welcome bro and you'll be back there soon enough with your strength and thickness. Glad you stopped by my brother from down under

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

well done on your pbs mate 300lbs on the 6 set thats alot of benching before to hit that on the last set and you didnt just break your pb by 300lbs you smashed it

Line - "We Can Rebuild Him"

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Man!! CONGRATULATIONS BRO!! I remember reaching plateau's like that and the feeling it gives you is like no other!! 300lbs is amazing... not long till you throw 3 plates up there for reps!! I hope to see you accomplish more of your goals bro!! Keep it up man, youve got a bright future ahead!!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I sincerely wish to congratulate you on the 300lb benchmark mate, that's Linetastic news! Carry on like this my friend and you'll be chewin' 'em up and spittin' 'em out for breakfast on stage. Evo congrats for the P.B's and lets not overlook those DB Press after the Flat Benching either! Those numbers are superlative. The rest just doesn't disappoint either my friend. Cracking work on the Tri's and Bi's to finish.

Next Summer, Hurricane Line is gonna be hittin' town. Batten down the hatches!!

If you go, you grow...if you grow, you show...if you show, you know!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

FF - Yeah bro, I'm trying to do more sets and fewer exercises these days and I was really feeling just as strong on my 6th set as I did on my first. I really couldn't believe how easy that 300 went up and I think I'm going to be sticking with flat bench for awhile now to really see how far I can push that mark.

Fisty - Bro, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to repping out with three plates. I never really pictures myself getting this strong because I had been stuck at the same place for a long time. Last year I was very complacent with my strength and didn't push myself nearly as hard as I am now. As always, your compliments mean a lot to me.

Evo - Hurricane Line? LOL...where do you come up with this stuff? It's golden! I appreciate your comments so much brother. I was very happy with my chest work and my triceps felt exceptionally strong yesterday as well. I'm really liking this two exercise per bodypart split and I might just keep this up but include some more working sets because it seems to be working really well for me. Really glad you stopped by.

300 lb bench press baby! AWESOME job line! For 2 reps none the less bro! LMAO at hard work natral style bro!

Everything is ooking great dude! Keep that hardcore bulk up baby!

Godbless
    Beno

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

damn your Inclines, slow down why dont you so I can catch you bastard
    That bench of yours has gotten huge man, 300lbs!! thats flippinG ASASLKJFOUTTA CONTROL! excellent mr. smithers
    awesome job with those triceps too, doing them skullcrushers Natural Hardwork style, FLIPPIN GREAT!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 10 MORE!!! DO ITTTTT!!!
    You hit them biceps hard too man, always a stellAAAAAA performance in here...soon I want to see 315 on Bench

keep that hardwork up my bulking bro, your doing great man, get huge baby!

The biggest difference between you and me is you're you, and I'm me. I always win. Sorry bro.

Jesus Christ Line! I mean there's improving and there's taking the piss. I'm only away for the weekdays yet when I come back and look in your log it's as if I've been gone for a couple of months such is the surge in your strength gains. Hitting PB's like nothing and the weight is rocketing. You must be enjoying yourself, and with lifts like this it's easy to see why!
    Fine work my man.

300lb press = steroids

you gonna get judged!!!!!!!

^lol. Papi's doing the rounds! :)

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

DAAAAMNN! the big 300! congrats on reaching that bro, u are becomin even more of a monster, u got a great session, all those numbers are huge.

YA LLEGO POR QUIEN LLORABAN! I'M BAAAACK!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

BB - Yeah bro, I really didn't have that second rep in my mind until the first went up so easy. We'll see how hard I can push my limits during my next session!

Tweak - LOL at your whole post, except the part where you called me Smithers! Thanks for stopping by my bulking bro, but there's no way in hell I'm slowing down on inclines anytime soon; gotta stay hungry. As for the 315 bench...plan on seeing it next week ;)

Rocky - Always glad to see you stop by on the weekends and I'm sorry for not stopping by your log often enough. Yes, my weights are going up at a great rate and I'm enjoying every minute in the gym (well, not every minute) and I'm really looking forward to stepping on the scale to see how my weight's improved there too!

Papi - Didn't you read: "100% Natural; Hard Work!"

MM - Thanks MM, I'm hoping to get all my numbers to where I'm happy with them and then throwing in some higher rep sets with some heavy-ass weight. Hopefully it'll just be a matter of time my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Robcardu
    300lb press = steroids

Hater!

:D

Lines all heart baby! And genetics that lazy bastard! IM JUST KIDDING!

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

What plateau are you gonna break this week?!?!

Height
    5'8"
    Weight
    188 pounds
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

BB - You weren't kidding about me being lazy with my genetics! LOL. I'm the Cormier of MM

Fisty - Just take a look down a bit and see ;)

UPDATE: Had a couple days off because my training partner's been really busy and I really wanted solid spots on my heavy leg day. My sleep cycle is still weird as hell but I'm eating great and I can't wait to get onto a scale. Today felt great and it was the first time I ever attempted to do hack squats. I also reversed the order of my hamstring exercises and did them with a bit higher rep-scheme than normal to get a nice pump in there. Here we go...

Date: 9.25.06

Time of Workout: 7:25 pm

Meals Before Workout:
    3 (I woke up late today)

Duration: 1hr 15 min

Quads
    BB Squats
    Set #1 - 135 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 225 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 315 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 365 pounds x 6 reps
    Set #5 - 405 pounds x 4 reps
    ...PB
    Set #6 - 450 pounds x 1 rep...PB

Hack Squats...1st time ever (weight added to sled only)
    Set #1 - 90 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #2 - 180 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #3 - 270 pounds x 8 reps
    Set #4 - 360 pounds x 4 reps DROP 180 pounds x 12 reps

Hamstrings
    Seated Leg Curl (16 total settings)
    Set #1 - Setting #5 x 20 reps
    Set #2 - Setting #8 x 12 reps
    Set #3 - Setting #10 x 8 reps
    ...PB
    Set #4 - Setting #10 x 8 reps

Lying Leg Curl (11 total settings)
    Set #1 - Setting #6 x 12 reps
    Set #2 - Setting #5 x 15 reps
    Set #3 - Setting #5 x 15 reps

Calves
    Seated Calf Raises
    Set #1 - 90 pounds x 12 reps
    Set #2 - 140 pounds x 10 reps
    Set #3 - 160 pounds x 8 reps
    ...PB

...honestly, I'm feeling great right now. I like hacks but might look into knee-wraps to see how far I can really push myself. My back has been feeling better and I had no discomfort squatting today and it felt great to blast up 450 with good depth. When I was doing hacks, I was really concentrating on getting a good ROM and feel I can go heavier next time. That's it for now, until next time, hit 'em up!

Strongripology priest
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I would love having a hack squat at my gym, but i haven't :_(

You hit those wheels hard line, awesome PBs at Squats!

LINE LMAO yea i was kidding dude u definately put in work and pay your dues bro! 405 for 4 baby! U PUTTIN IT ON THEIR BRO! Thats that iron that makes u breath nasty with it man! 450 for 1 amazing job bro! Keep it up dude thats awesome legs session!

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

holy crap line, ur squats are monstrous man! 450x1! and ur hacks are massive, in fact all i see in this session is huge numbers.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Body Building Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY