• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

GET REAL MASS WITH MY OFFSEASON DIET

bigheinz

bigheinz

This is a diet to gain 40 to 50 pounds of body weight in 3 months for a 220 pounds client about 9 to 10 % bf. You can go up to 260 lbs. with 14%
Doesnt matters the fat you get , we work on low down the body fat latter. Ask Dorian, Sombaty or Lee Priest , how they gain size!!!!!!!!!

OFF-SEASON DIET

·30 minutes before first meal : 6000 mg. BCAA, 10 gr. glutamine, 10 gr. creatine.
1.- 14 Egg whites 2 yolks, 2 cups of Oatmeal (no cooked)
1 banana, 3 toasted bread, 100 gr. of jelly,
omega–3 2000 mg., 2 gr. of C vit, 1000 iu. E vit

2.- 2 cups of Weight Gainer (1.200 calories)

3.- After workout:
100 gr .maltodextrin, 2cups Whey Protein,
10 gr. Glutamine, 10 gr. creatine, 6000 mg BCAA.

4.- 300 gr. of chicken breast, 600 gr. of rice.

5.- 125 gr. pasta (no cooked)
300 gr. of lean meat, 2 gr. vit C, 2000 mg omega-3

6.- 300 gr. of lean meat
500 gr of baked potato, 1 cap Soy Lecytine, E vitamin.

7.- 1 ½ cup of dry oatmeal
10 eggs whites, 1 yolk, 50 gr. of turkey ham
Calcium 1 gr., 5 mcg zinc, 6000 mg. BCAA, omega-3 2000 mg.
10 gr. of glutamine

8.- 2 cups of Weight Gainer

% of Calories aprox: Protein: 27% ( 500 gr.),
Carbs: 56% (850 gr.), Fats: 16% (120gr.)
Total Calories aprox: 6.480 cals. a day.

3 times a week eat 3 Big Mac, Large Pizza, Ice Cream plus the diet to get 10.000 cals. a day.

Health Plus Colum Cleanse once a day.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats a shit load of food, for sure. My goals aren't to be as big as I can... but someone who does have those goals would benefit nicely.

bigheinz

bigheinz

I designed this diet long time a go when i went to train with Mike Mentzer at the Venice Golds Gym back 1994, we were talking how Dorian was eating and he teach me a lot about off season nutrition, he wasnt a believer in supplements but i put them in my diet and it worked.

I use this diet with some of my pupils that needs to jump to the next class or when they need to increase their weight to get in the top of their weight class.

In my case i did it several times and after i started with Victor Munoz (Victor Martinez trainer), he told me "Heinz, you already did your work, you are thick and big but you look like a football player, so from today we are going to reshape your body and just add solid mass pound per pound and stay lean the hole year....You did great but say good bye to your off seasons!!!

The best way and the faster way to get big is like this IN MY OPINION, then you think in get lean.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4.- 300 gr. of chicken breast, ----->600 gr. of rice.<------ WHAT

are your sure the pounds to kgr conversions are good?

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can't gain 40 lbs in 3 months....unless you want 90% of those gains to be fat. and are on steroids.. this may work for a guy like ronnie coleman...but for most guys here that will just end us up looking like the michelin man.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
you can't gain 40 lbs in 3 months....unless you want 90% of those gains to be fat. and are on steroids.. this may work for a guy like ronnie coleman...but for most guys here that will just end us up looking like the michelin man.

thats exactly why i posted what i did.. but the post was taken down.. shame

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:

I don't think this post was put up for naturals, I am sure it works very well for those doing whatever it takes to put on size and that is what he posted it for.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Minchinator said:
I don't think this post was put up for naturals, I am sure it works very well for those doing whatever it takes to put on size and that is what he posted it for.
i can't imagine anyone with a BMR of 9500(added another 500 for the roids...very rough estimate i know)....which would be what you would need to see optimal results from that. i just dont see the point in adding more fat than you need to. the goal of bulking is not to add fat, it's just a necessary evil that can be minimized.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do agree with CJU, and Serb. I wouldn't want to eat like this, because I don't want to put on much fat. I don't think you could quite go from 220 at 9% to 260 @ 14% (without a lot of AAS), but someone who has the same goals as Heinz (get as much muscle on, as fast as possible), it would work.

Lets do some math: 220 lbs @ 9% bf is 19.8 lbs of fat on your body

260 lbs @ 14% bf is 36.4 lbs of fat on your body.

Thats an extra 16.8 lbs of fat, plus the rest lean tissue (muscle, water, glyocgen, slight bone, etc)

But, say your body fat once you got up to 260, was 17% (which is a more realistictic bodyfat to expect). That gives you 44.2 lbs of body fat on your body.

44.2 lbs (current fat) - 19.8 (original fat) = 24.4 lbs of fat gained

40-24.4= 15.6 lbs of Lean tissue put on. I do think this would be possible with proper training, heavy lifting, and maybe a slight cycle. It's not out of the question.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave said:
I do agree with CJU, and Serb. I wouldn't want to eat like this, because I don't want to put on much fat. I don't think you could quite go from 220 at 9% to 260 @ 14% (without a lot of AAS), but someone who has the same goals as Heinz (get as much muscle on, as fast as possible), it would work.

Lets do some math: 220 lbs @ 9% bf is 19.8 lbs of fat on your body

260 lbs @ 14% bf is 36.4 lbs of fat on your body.

Thats an extra 16.8 lbs of fat, plus the rest lean tissue (muscle, water, glyocgen, slight bone, etc)

But, say your body fat once you got up to 260, was 17% (which is a more realistictic bodyfat to expect). That gives you 44.2 lbs of body fat on your body.

44.2 lbs (current fat) - 19.8 (original fat) = 24.4 lbs of fat gained

40-24.4= 15.6 lbs of Lean tissue put on. I do think this would be possible with proper training, heavy lifting, and maybe a slight cycle. It's not out of the question.

15 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months on someone who is allready an extremely trained individual? its not likely....if they weren't so trained i might believe it. sure the roids help but they aren't a miracle drug.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
15 lbs of lean muscle in 3 months on someone who is allready an extremely trained individual? its not likely....if they weren't so trained i might believe it. sure the roids help but they aren't a miracle drug.

yes your right.. now ive seen guys gain 15 lbs of muscle in one full year.. but in 3 months.. highly unlikely.. unless your a beginner and just started training..

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
yes your right.. now ive seen guys gain 15 lbs of muscle in one full year.. but in 3 months.. highly unlikely.. unless your a beginner and just started training..

I have seen experienced lifters gain over 10lbs of muscle in two months on roids, growth and insulin and eating like horses, I promise you it is not only possible but very, very possible if not likely, if you know what you are doing - especially if they are just coming back on cycle, the only question is if you really feel like putting your body in jeopardy just to get big, I personally don't and I would never recommend anybody eat that way, the weight gain is one thing, but the stress on the colon, liver, kidneys and other organs is another - I don't want to be 40 and having organ problems because of a shitty, calorie laden diet, but to some people getting big is everything and they will do anything.

bigheinz

bigheinz

Lets get real, what do you think heavys and superheavys or some pros lose in 5 month of prep for a countest....It is fat and exess of water that helps you to increase your pumps and stretches the phacia.

When you gain that much weight you try to mantein it for more than 3 months, and we all now is not all muscle, is fat and lots of water, but you can achive for sure more size for your next year competitions.

I competed last year with 235, then i went up to 280 and thins year we are planing to compete at 245.

I did this with lots of my pupils and it worked, there is other ways to do it, but this one is the one i liked and i wanted to share it with you.

There is a lot of people getting good results in other forum i posted it.

My point of view is that i see people competing year by year with the same weight or some times less weight than the year before.

My question is: How to get 270 pounds lean in a top level competition if you are 220? How long it takes eating 4500 cals?

Just taking care of your health, checking your blood preasure and doing blood work, you will be safe to achive your goals.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its doable, definitaly. Gotta eat big to get big. I went from 169 to 242 sure I was 17% BF but thats a huge gain in just 1 1/2 years.

faiz

faiz

so lets say your 200 hundred pounds you add 40 pounds pounds but lets say 60% is fat. You bust your ass dieting and have horednous amounts of cardio to do.. what's the point?

IMO slow and steady = less cardio less kcal restrictive dieting

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with most post: this is definitely a diet to get big when on AAS. Drugs really throw the text book out the window and reset the playing field. What would be mostly fat gain for a natural would be good lean gains on AAS.

Speaking for the naturals who don't want to become Michellin Men: 10,000 calories is double what any sane person would eat. But for those wanting to use and get huge, go ahead.

S

SalGT

It would be extremely hard to eat like that having a full-time job, and it would put to much pressure on your digestive system. You would be shitting like 8 times a day. it's better to eat cleaner year around depending on your type of metabolism. You will end up gaining some good amount muscle with the right training but the fat will come with it as well as some stretch marks on your stomach.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just cant rap my head around eating 2 cups of oatmeal! no way that is happening. this diet looks hardcore and massive loads of food. I am sure if someone were to at least eat like this, not the same portions of course, maybe eat half the amount, you could see results.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You can put two cups of oatmeal in your protein shake alone. I was eating 5-7k calories a day back when I was on.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'm going to give it a try but i dont know if the big mac's and other junk food are necessary??? also i dont know if i could handle sum of the food amounts mayb tone it down