• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Will Harris - Post Olympia Interview

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
He thought Will Harris should have been in the top six.
Hsugh2 1

Here are more Will Harris pics

Last edited by a moderator:
Most Muscular

Most Muscular

yeah i watched that on the webcast, i think will harris is smoking crack if he thinks he should be up there with the big boys in the posedown.

sure he looked pretty good but hes definatley no where near melvin who came 6th so hes got a long way to go

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah i watched that on the webcast, i think will harris is smoking crack if he thinks he should be up there with the big boys in the posedown.

sure he looked pretty good but hes definatley no where near melvin who came 6th so hes got a long way to go

Guys lets be honest, Achieving is all about believing first... of course he's going to think he should have been up with the big boys... It's wishful thinking perhaps though.:xyxthumbs:

I think he should have won simply because of the crazy air swimming dance move he pulled off... killer routine:keke: