• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Terminator 4 Poster !

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Well not really...but I've made one :keke:

2lm58qw 1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really have my reservations about this. I know a lot of people thought the 3rd one was tat but I didn't mind it, but with Arnie jumping ship I don't hold much hope.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Really have my reservations about this. I know a lot of people thought the 3rd one was tat but I didn't mind it, but with Arnie jumping ship I don't hold much hope.

From rumors I've read and articles it seems to be the one of the better scripts IMO

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As the 4th film of a series which has lost the original creator/director and now the main star, I fail to see it's validity as a film now. But I may be proven wrong. The script and execution really will have to be pretty good.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
As the 4th film of a series which has lost the original creator/director and now the main star even with a good script I fail to see it's validity as a film now. But I may be proven wrong.

James Cameron has approved the script McG and CO made, He straigth out said that it was a good script.:xyxthumbs: The movie's going to be more like the old movies in style end less like the T3

Cameron was a producer to the film before..but left after all trouble with rights and so on

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well lets hope it's good then! :xyxthumbs:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope its going to be great.Im really looking forward to this:xyxthumbs:

P

Pain

VIP
A Terminator movie isn't a Terminator movie without Arnold.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I agree...but he's not made "yet" its 2019, T800 (Arnolds model) Is made year 2028 I think
T600 will be in it though...the Rubberskin terminators

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I agree...but he's not made "yet" its 2019, T800 (Arnolds model) Is made year 2028 I think
T600 will be in it though...the Rubberskin terminators

you seem to know a lot about the terminators :coolguy:

i dont know anything about the 4th one though. What is christian bale planning to be?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets hope Uwe Boll is the director.:ughfingers:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
you seem to know a lot about the terminators :coolguy:

i dont know anything about the 4th one though. What is christian bale planning to be?

He is annonced to play John Connor

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
So what year was the 2nd movie in? :uhoh2:

1st movie year 1984
2nd movie year 1992
3rd movie year 2003
4th movie year 2019

:xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
McG is a talentless hack and the film will suck. Sorry.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
McG is a talentless hack and the film will suck. Sorry.

There's a chance yes. But its too early to say
James Cameron and McG has talked for a long time on what should be in this movie and how the movie should be done. The potential is good. They have more money to use for this movie then any other Terminator, 200 million to be exact. And the script sounds good on paper IMO

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Btw...No comment on my poster? cause thats why I did this thread

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
There's a chance yes. But its too early to say
Eh...
Daniel Andersson said:
James Cameron and McG has talked for a long time on what should be in this movie and how the movie should be done. The potential is good. They have more money to use for this movie then any other Terminator, 200 million to be exact. And the script sounds good on paper IMO
Scripts always sound good on paper but I don't see how this could be anything outside of a glossy-looking sci-fi/action flick. I'm not sure if anyone remembers but the first two were fairly progressively thinking films in terms of the genres and also philosophical implications. This is just being made to make more money and McG is awful and big-budget effects far too often outweigh good art/set design and only leads me to believe that mainstream cinema would like to reduce its visual state to something closer to a video game than a film.

Also, I'll be the first to say that Bale's a good actor but has been slipping when it comes to conveying emotion while trying to speak with an American accent. When he can remain somewhat emotionally stagnant (American Psycho for example) this really isn't a problem but recent performances have been less than convincing.

As for the poster, it's good and your skill are improving but I think singular imagery may be the way to go here instead of horizontal separation. Perhaps some better images would give you more to work with as well.