• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lou Ferrigno $20 for an Autograph

weR4221

weR4221

Tell me Lou Ferrigno is not an IDIOT :skurred: Charging for an autograph?

Lou Ferrigno

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is an idiot. Is line was so small every time I walked by his little booth.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you mean his non-existant line. With like one person taking a picture and him being a dick not posing or anything because he wants their money :no:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if anyone has ever met lou in real life, they would know that he is a complete asshole!! such a shame.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His was the only picture I didn't want at the Expo. Same with Sergio Oliva. He's a nice guy, but he wouldn't let me get a pic of him, a decrepid old man, unless I bought a 15 dollar signed black and white pic. Although, he has more of a right than Lou does to charge...at least he was Mr. O.

D

d.capodiferro

he is not an idiot

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a douche.. I hope he spent more on the trip than he made :no:

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lou used to give out autographs and pictures for free. I met him the first time in 1994 and he was super nice. Gave me an autograph, and took a picture with me and talked for a minute or two. Since then I have met him 3 other times and he has been as described, no pictures unless you buy something, but he has always been nice. I guess he just figured it was a way to make money, a lot of athletes charge for their autographs at events, so he decided to cash in. I don't think it is being a dick, it is just trying to make a dime. I think he could be nicer about the snaping a picture thing, but I understand it.