• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 4/19/08 pics

T

TeamJayCutler

From the Orange County Muscle Classic.

30j65v8-1.jpg

2py9jjb-1.jpg

334jink-1.jpg

330g0mp-1.jpg

2wedxnc-1.jpg

RonWid

RonWid

CUTLER RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

KAJAVA

Looks great but his legs looks little bit smaller ???

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is looking quite good imo!

tp_88

tp_88

Looks good. Better then at the Olympia last year, lol. :keke:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good, almost like there is too much muscle for his frame? Look how short his arms look

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great. it will be easy this year #3 baby.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good, almost like there is too much muscle for his frame? Look how short his arms look

agreed, i personally wouldnt want to look like that, hes just too thick. but nonetheless its damn impressive. im just glad his right leg doesent look any worse atleast...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his waist looks tighter, or his legs are alittle bigger, cuz i think he looks less blocky than earlier in the front double bicep.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His left leg is HUEG.

Looking less blocky, which is quite an accomplishment. Still I think he does not deserve the win, GO VIC GO.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy is freaking huge! He is going to explode!!!

IMO his right leg is getting better. Jay is thick as a brick... if he comes in good condition it would be hands down, game over in the first minute of prejudging.

TEAM CUTLER BABY.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm actually surprised how good his front double bicep -pose looks. Not bad at all.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His left leg is HUEG.

Looking less blocky, which is quite an accomplishment. Still I think he does not deserve the win, GO VIC GO.

we'll have to wait to the O to see if he deserves to win, with last years showing at the Olympia he defiantly didn't deserve to win...and vic will not be competiting this year so Dennis wolf is the next best thing

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn freaky..but looks better without tan IMO.

ricca509

ricca509

Really huge, he'll looks much better at the Olympia, hope he'll win his 3rd Sandow :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks huge, but not in a good way.. this new size just further takes away from his physique. He cannot hold it like Ronnie could, he should have stuck with the look that catapulted him to fame with just some work on the areas that were needed like his back.
He looks like nothing more than a huge, and great/top bodybuilder... but NOT a Mr. O. I am sorry but that is just my opinion. :e5dunno:

I'm actually surprised how good his front double bicep -pose looks. Not bad at all.
Agreed, he does have a great front double bicep. That is definitely his pose, hopefully when he trims down from where he is currently his waist trims down as well.