• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

GHB for contest prep.

F

Freak

Has anyone tried it or used it for contest prep? I've done some research on it and now have a clue for what purposes some bodybuilders use it but I was wondering if anyone here had tried that stuff and benefited from it in one way or another...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would be careful with this drug. I know it use to be sold at GNC and was used for recovery purposes. The only concern I would have is it's purity. Here in Dallas I know the drug is widely used in the night life. Personally I hate the drug and I've seen the horrible side effects you can experience.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What sides are you thinking about YMJ? I have never taken it but had a buddy that did for his contest because of the mix he was taking was keeping him up at night. Also, I have had guest speakers talk about it (law enforcement side) but they still never had anything bad to say about it as long as used in the right way. Of course if your drugging women thats a whole different thing. Its supposed to put you in a deep sleep and after 4-6 hours of sleep you feel like you sleep a whole day and feel great afterwards.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have several friends who have "G'd" out. Which where there body goes into shock ( pretty much fall over and seizure) not the prettiest sight I've seen.Of course this comes with abuse but who really knows what your recommended does should be? It's not like taking test and if you overdose on GHB you can or will die.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also who know's how pure G is any more.

F

Freak

Just grabbed some from my buddy, tried it for a few days. It does put you to sleep easily, makes you feel sorta drunk. But after a few hours you get something called a dopamine rebound and you jsut can't sleep anymore, feel totally awakened.Very easy to o'd on it too. I figured my limit was 2 caps. On an empty stomach. Felt a little nauseous for a bit, and felt like if I drank slightly more I'd puke and/or pass out. I also felt it was quiet thermogenic as well, as well as a diuretic. Next day I kept drinking liters of water for hours without pissing. Anyway, it isn't worth it, like said, it's very is to o'd on and as all recreational drugs, it has many downsides..

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ not worth your life, GHB is a very serious and dangerous drug.