• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What are you doing for the Fourth?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are all of you guys doing for the fourth of July? Its my birthday so my family got some tickets to the Coke Zero 400 over at Daytona Speedway. Never been to a NASCAR race but I hope it will be fun. We know a bunch of people that will be there to so it should be a good time, but tonight we are just heading over there to the beach house on Daytona Beach to watch the fireworks since the race is tomorrow night. What are all of you guys doing? Anything Special? Make sure you blow shit up for my birthday! :linedrunk:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^Happy birthday pimpin , have fun at the race :2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
happy b-day bro get some shit crackin..

i prob. go to d.c. later and watch the firework and go party all night long, get wasted and rape tech :linedrunk:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Happy Birthday bro :2:

I did what I wanted to do, I caught up on sleep.. but the gym closes in an hour :disgust: so I do not get to train today. I will be spending time with my family then working tonight.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im home alone...... the whole weekend. g.fs outta town. i aint doing shit, im kinda pissed, ima open the gym in a little while and do arms

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had the 4th of July parade here in my town
i helped take down tables,chairs etc
had some hamburgers.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Happy bday man!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys! If you ever have a chance to see a NASCAR race, they are real fun in person. There is tons of stuff to entertain you all day long even if you don't want to watch the race. Plus they let you take in your own cooler. Good times! :linedrunk:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys! If you ever have a chance to see a NASCAR race, they are real fun in person. There is tons of stuff to entertain you all day long even if you don't want to watch the race. Plus they let you take in your own cooler. Good times! :linedrunk:

HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THISS BEFORE.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff