• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

JUST READ IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Power, something that has been sought after for years. Equality, a word that many people have fought and died for. Abuse, usually what happens when people are allowed certain power. It's funny how these words go hand in hand. If a person gains power than they can choose to act how ever they please. Why? Because they are superiors or more less people we are "TOLD" to respect. Why should that same respect not be allowed to those whom might not have such power? To me that sounds like a little bit of abuse of power.

Just my honest opinion, but hey what do I know? I'm just twenty, still have a lot of learning ahead of me! But what I do know is that we all should be equal on this site! No one person besides the Admin should have any more power over anyone person than another. To be honest, I don't feel that a admin should be allowed to have control like they do. Yes, I do know they are the person who made the site, blah blah blah. But for a MOD OR ADMIN to come into any thread and pass JUDGEMENT, GIVE SARCASM, DISRESPECT, OR GIVE THEIR BIASED OPINION another member or a members thread it's wrong. You all should be held to the same standards as us regular members are. If not then do not make your opinion or attack us in our threads. Just simply keep it to your self.

I do understand that there are members who need to be banned for their annoyance and post needed to be deleted because of certain reasons. But when is enough, enough? How far is too far? Can there ever be complete and total control? Answer NO! I understand that you do the best jobs you guys can and try to maintain order on this site. The job can't be easy!

In closing, I would like to say that I have enjoyed being here on the mecca. However, I will not stick around if this continues. As I said I am taking nothing away from this website an its content.

I just hope this thread isn't deleted before people get a chance to comment.

Youngmusclejock

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm afraid to comment I might get banned

Last edited by a moderator:
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't be afraid! Come on in boys the water is fine.. :gaygay:

If I must be banned or anyone should be banned for speaking their mind, than so be it!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ECHO!!!!! I am not the only one in here..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they wont ban me, im in the sexy club :gaygay:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drizz, I appreciate you stopping by, but could you give some input on the topic?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think any of us is going to delete this thread dont worry sweetie, i dont remember what happened to you so i dont know what you point is, IMO you can speak your mind respectfully i see no need to call eachother names, thats dumb and unacceptable.

. But when is enough, enough? How far is too far?

you know when its enough as soon ass you see your ass has been banned, in other boards if you say/do something stupid they ip-ban you, we never do that shit, unless its necessary.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think any of us is going to delete this thread dont worry sweetie, i dont remember what happened to you so i dont know what you point is, IMO you can speak your mind respectfully i see no need to call eachother names, thats dumb and unacceptable.

you know when its enough as soon ass you see your ass has been banned, in other boards if you say/do something stupid they ip-ban you, we never do that shit, unless its necessary.

Hey Rob,

I am not complaining about me being banned. Just a little refresh, I was banned for calling Tunen an ass. My post was not directed towards myself being banned. It was more just a post to blow of some steam. I also was just stating the fact that if a mod or any higher power comes into a thread they should be held to the same rules as all members.

Thank you for your reply and a slight hint of sarcasm in your opening statement. I personally have nothing against you. You and a few others seem to be pretty unbiased and neutral. Hope you have a wonderful night.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude you started all this, you tried to humiliate hater, for no apparent reason just for shits and giggles and your attitude didnt help either.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Robcardu unbiased? :bowroflarms:

Robcardu for VIP :ughnoes:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On Mecca, YoungMuscle, you don't need that special golden name that represents VIP or that, "Respected" symbol over your name, or even, "Admin..." to get power here, you just need to be smart and respectful, follow those two rules and you shouldn't have problems. And the reason why some people have more power than others is because they've earned it...simply put. In society, without control, there wouldn't be order.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
msupe-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was more just a post to blow of some steam..

Oh really? :49:

I also was just stating the fact that if a mod or any higher power comes into a thread they should be held to the same rules as all members...

Fully agreed.

Thank you for your reply and a slight hint of sarcasm in your opening statement..

:keke:

this thread wont be deleted, i promise. :tiphat:

I personally have nothing against you. You and a few others seem to be pretty unbiased and neutral. .

i like you too but Thepenisweapon is right, man.

Hope you have a wonderful night.

i dont think so, im all alone. :angrydude:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
interesting thread.

real life would be better with bans. slap some sense into people. Infact in RL id ban this thread

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude you started all this, you tried to humiliate hater, for no apparent reason just for shits and giggles and your attitude didnt help either.

Weapon how are you today? My attitude? I do not need to reason to you why I asked for those photos. But, I did in my thread state why I wanted them and yes another member did in fact wonder as well. If you will search this guy and see his progress you would understand why. I believe my thread was taken wrong as in perception by one's own mind. Any who I wish you the best of luck in life and with all your goals. :xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rob, I am alone as well tonight. Also I am not here to dispute my previous thread. This thread is to discuss the topic in which I posted on. You gave your response and it is much appreciated. I am sorry to here about you being alone.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry in advance
24zfz4m-1.gif

:spy:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets get two face in here and have him, "chance this thread's ban/keep..." Heads, it's keep, tails, it's ban, want to play? Just kidding, but this thread idea isn't really good to get attention, I've tried it on Kickazz23 and it went no where, take it from me and save yourself the shame. Even though your words are of wisdom, some things are better left unsaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.