• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Olympia Weekend 2008:202 SHOWDOWN PREVIEW!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4761-202_SHOWDOWN_FINAL.jpg

Henry, Lewis prepare for the 202 Showdown on Olympia Weekend
*GO HERE*

by Julian Schmidt

September 16, 2008

FLEXONLINE.COM

Muscle compressed into its most intense state will be heating up the Mr. Olympia molecules this year, when the 202-pound class asserts itself at the 202 Showdown. With the mass monsters wiped clean from the skyline, these potent pros stand out as muscle stars in their own right. You’ll see how they earned their reputation as dangerous Davids fully capable of slaying an army of Goliaths.

Making the 202 Showdown even more interesting is the fact that we've had a different champion at each of the four contests this season. Kevin English (New York Pro), Ray Arde (Houston Pro), David Henry (Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships) and James "Flex" Lewis have each stood in the winners circle at a 202 show this year. Will one of those four confirm his status as the best of the 202s at the Olympia? Or will another put it all together and be the surprise of the show? Find out on Saturday, September 27 at the 202 Showdown at the Olympia.

WHAT: 202 Showdown
WHEN: Saturday, September 27 at 10:30 am
WHERE: Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall

ordinary

ordinary

Man, I think this is great! Better physiques, classic lines and the earth doesn't shake when they move around on stage... can't wait!

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to really enjoy this part of the competition. I'm a big David Henry Fan as well as Flex Lewis. Does anyone know if Henry still trains DC style?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now since there is a 202 weight class at the Olympia correct?
does the winner of the 202 class also Win an award like that main Mr O Class?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all lewis at this show....