• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

awesome commercial

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wtf. dumb commercial

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is good I think in keeping steroids out of high school sports though, they dont belong there. but yet again it sends the wrong idea to the public about steroids

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking faggots that make ads like this. yes high schoolers, juice and all your wildest dreams will come true, however your dick will fall off, your testicles dissappear, you'll develop breasts, and lose all your hair. idiots who know nothing about it perpetuating bullshit like this and this ad.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they told the truth about steroids, I bet they would stop at least some from trying them. This is the same BS they tried with weed back in the day, lies and it didn't help one bit.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

so what was the thing on his head??? wow i didn't get that haha

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it was a zit at first and then it turned into an *. I take it they made it an * to symbolize the relation of barry bonds and the talk of an * being next to his name in the record books

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

wow ok got haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff