• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Melvin Anthony Jr. Springs a Leak

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now this happened back at Olympia so it's old BUT it's funny and im sure it hasn't been posted so here I go.

Flex Magazine said:
We've seen plenty of bodybuilders pissed off after contests, but until we spoke to Melvin Anthony Jr. after the Olympia press conference on Thursday, September 25th, we never heard about one getting pissed on before stepping onstage. The Marvelous One raised a few eyebrows when he turned up at the press conference sans his limited-edition Olympia sweatsuit. The sweat were given out to and worn by all the other 18 bodybuilders participating in the Mr. Olympia.

After hearing why Anthony passed on wearing his,, we almost wished we hadn't asked. "I peed on that suit," Anthony said. "I was sitting on the toilet, giving my self a manicure at the same time, talking to my wife. We're going back and forth, so I wasn't paying attention, and all of a sudden my hose went off. And I'm just cutting my nails. After I stood up I was like, 'What the heck man? The toilet is broke. There's water everywhere!' So my wife comes in and she's like 'Honey that's pee!' So I get a towel and try to squeeze it out because Im still trying to wear that damn suit. I knew i was gonna get in trouble if I didn't wear it, so I text [Olympia promoter] Robin Chang immediately and told him I was sorry but here's what happened. He just said, 'Dude, nobody can make up a story like that. I believe you, don't worry about it.'"

So there you have it. We're glad Anthony decided to leak the story to us. and we're pretty sure he learned his lesson. "I'll be wearing it next year," Anthony said. "As long as I don't crap my pants. But I ain't never telling anyone about that one."

Please don't Melvin. You don't want anybody thinking you're full of shit.

-Allan Donnelly

LOL Classic story.:bowroflarms:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that sucks for melvin, but that is funny as hell.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha good stuff!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Another reason you shouldn't do manicure...you'll piss youself

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
haha :49:

Bhana

Bhana

Proof that us men cant multi task

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ true haha

Funny storie!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny. Guess we won't go into why he didn't know he was going to piss. "and all of a sudden my hose went off"

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didnt read it yt, but wat a flamer