• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Apples new Macbook Wheel

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha, this is the funniest shit ever, onion is the best.
45mins for an e-mail lulz.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: at first I thought it was serious.... then I loled

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahahaha lolz, that would be stupid..

warpig

warpig

I actually loled

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Either the comedy of the world is dying or my sense of humor is. I suppose it's fairly clever and well put together but I don't recall Apple ever implementing innovations merely for the sake of doing so despite their functionality being inferior.

Bhana

Bhana

Just add a touch sensitive circle to every piece of technology and there you got its an Apple product. Typing is gonna take the piss on that. Looks cool though

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Either the comedy of the world is dying or my sense of humor is. I suppose it's fairly clever and well put together but I don't recall Apple ever implementing innovations merely for the sake of doing so despite their functionality being inferior.

it's making fun of the fact that the majority of apple mac book users are college students or people not really purchasing it for the technology but seem to think a mac book is a fashion accessory (it's everywhere at the UA, girls think it's cool or something) and that if apple makes something, even something stupid, they will buy it. they're not ridiculing the company so much as the people that buy them.......uh oh......maybe that's why you didn't find it funny :wutyousay:

from the vid:
"i'll buy almost anything as long as it's shiny and made by apple".....:bowroflarms:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would feel sorry for anyone who would buy one of those, you would be there all day just typing an email, example from video clip
Sent 45 minutes typing an email
:49:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, "anything that shiny and from apple"
lulzzz

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
it's making fun of the fact that the majority of apple mac book users are college students or people not really purchasing it for the technology but seem to think a mac book is a fashion accessory (it's everywhere at the UA, girls think it's cool or something) and that if apple makes something, even something stupid, they will buy it. they're not ridiculing the company so much as the people that buy them.......uh oh......maybe that's why you didn't find it funny :wutyousay:

from the vid:
"i'll buy almost anything as long as it's shiny and made by apple".....:bowroflarms:
I did notice that, just seemed like an awfully long set up for a singular punch line.

EDIT: To be fair though, I'm not a fan of blind supporters of the company either. I have a computer by them, sure, but that's it. I don't have the kind of ridiculous allegiance to Apple that some do, though I do feel they typically put out a decent enough product. People that favor any company so thoroughly are rather unimportant in my book.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its just a Giant Ipod :keke:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Ipod is and was the only great product of apple tbh, anything else I would not consider purchasing

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pause it and read the predictive text stuff.. too ridiculous

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Ipod is and was the only great product of apple tbh, anything else I would not consider purchasing

i dislike the Mac Mouse.. its really crappy lol
my parents have the 24" screen mac