• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kris Dim's new photos

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
34qtnvm-1.jpg

29q08ia-1.jpg

whigy1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Needs a bit more chest thickness.. but other than that lookin great! Awesome arms.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Needs a bit more chest thickness.. but other than that lookin great! Awesome arms.
I'm not quoting you to pick an argument but rather use what you've said as a jumping off point. I'd say he does need more chest thickness, though that's hardly the only area of concern in his physique. His ultra-wide clavicles (for his height) really hinder the illusion of shoulder roundness and he needs more mass in this area to fill out better. This and his lackluster back have been shortcomings of Dim's for years and it seems that now, more than ever, he could afford to add size across his shoulder and chest complex. Also, his legs are still too small to achieve a balanced physique, or at least an award winning one. That being said, I don't know what his current goals are. He could very well just be training to get back into shape after his rather tragic recent happenings. If that's the case, then kudos to him.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I'm not quoting you to pick an argument but rather use what you've said as a jumping off point. I'd say he does need more chest thickness, though that's hardly the only area of concern in his physique. His ultra-wide clavicles (for his height) really hinder the illusion of shoulder roundness and he needs more mass in this area to fill out better. This and his lackluster back have been shortcomings of Dim's for years and it seems that now, more than ever, he could afford to add size across his shoulder and chest complex. Also, his legs are still too small to achieve a balanced physique, or at least an award winning one. That being said, I don't know what his current goals are. He could very well just be training to get back into shape after his rather tragic recent happenings. If that's the case, then kudos to him.

Im guessing his chest shoulders could be lacking due to the surgery he had, and maybe not being able to train 100% (I don't know anything about the surgery except its probably heart surgery :keke: I know... im a genius). I would like to see a few back poses, lats look pretty good from the Front lat spread. I agree his legs could do with a bit more size in his legs, and his lack of traps I would assume leads to still a not very good back.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That stroke knocked him out totaly...he looks half asleep.
Looking better this time though

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Considering what he went through,i think he looks very good.Same old weak points still exist thought.It just might be that his legs look little better than before.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest and shoudler roundness need major beef, legs have nice shape but lack size, need back pics....looks good for someone who ahd a stroke though!

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

not too bad after having to take some much time to recover, i wonder if he will compete anytime this year

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ how much does he normally weigh? could place well in the 200 class

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he aint looking too bad. he does have some awesome tri's.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's looking surprisingly good after what he's gone thru. And yes, those arms are insane, especially tri's. All the best for him.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Crazy triceps as always. Glad that he's back and props to him, hope he stays healthy.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
looks really good

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That stroke knocked him out totaly...he looks half asleep.
Looking better this time though

I am not aware of him having a stroke, he had open heart surgery from an Aortic rupture I believe.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ The scar down the middle of his chest kinda gives that away.

And agree with Line's points. At least he is back training and looking to compete. That is a huge effort and deserves a lot of respect.

.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

awesome for a guy who had a stroke and almost died...respect...

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recent photos with Hidetada Yamagishi.
4724_7_1-1.jpg

4724_8_1-1.jpg

4724_9_1-1.jpg

4724_10_1-1.jpg

4724_11_1-1.jpg

4724_12_1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: