• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James ready for Arnold Classic

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
dennis_lg.jpg

On Wednesday, January 14, Dennis “The Menace” James, who was in Venice, California training with Charles Glass for the 2009 Arnold Classic on March 6th, dropped by the Weider offices for an impromptu visit. Crushing the scales at an incredibly hard 265 pounds 8-weeks out from the show, James is so confident in Glass’s expertise that he’s willing to drive 370 miles – each way – from Arizona to Venice where he’s rented a one-bedroom apartment just down the street from Gold’s Gym. James will stay for two-weeks at a time all the way up to the show. Here are more tidbits straight from The Menace himself:

“Charles has the magic formula. Everytime I work with him I look my best. It’s a winning combination.”

“He knows my body and what I need to improve on. Our main goals are more back detail and quad separation.”

5643.jpg

“We’re shooting for 245-250 pounds for the Arnold. I’ll have that streamlined look that the judges want right now. I’ll be in great condition with the fullness I had in 2003.”

“Everybody’s a threat at the Arnold. Victor, Kai, Toney, Silvio and myself can all win this show. That’s why I’m bringing my best.”

http://www.flexonline.com/dennis_james_ready_for_arnold/news/643

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really hope DJ can nail it all on the contest day, looks outstanding in those few pictures

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
250 might be to much for his waist...but if those extra pounds are on his legs make it 255

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he nails it! great bodybuilder with one of the best upperbody's in the game!

S

slavo88

Banned
one of the greatest bodybuilders andhif if he achieves his goals that are mentioned in first post, the 2009 Arnold classic will be very interesting!!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is absolutely no way he can win, however I'm a fan of of him and I hope he does well.

B

benmoneyog

in the front lat spread his v taper is sicker wit the smaller waste if he is on he can be top five

MrThinker

MrThinker

Dennis James look damn good at the Olympia, If he can keep that waist under control Victor, Kai, Toney, Silvio are going to have some problems on there hands.

245-250 :bitelip: ..... I guess he's not listening to Bob Cicherillo anymore.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he does well but most likely wont take the title..... Best of luck to DJ anyway.:headbang:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
245 could be a nice option... he looks good!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like everyone else said, i hope he nails it..
hes wide, and thick like always in the pics.
just hope stays that way come contest day

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That's his problem, he ALWAYS looks superb one week out but then...

Shadow

Shadow

Best Tank Top shots in the business!