• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnny Jackson..what the??

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is going on with Johnny Jackson? judging from the few pictures I've seen he looks WAY off....like a few weeks out atleast.
He is usually one of the more consistent guys out there. I realise he entered the show late, but geez he really must be regretting that decision now.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, something went wrong.

He entered the show late, yes, but that doesn't explain his baby soft conditioning. Hopefully he'll get his shit together at the ASC.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Jackson will never be a great BB'er imo.

He doesn't have it.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

That's true but he can still do better than this and you know it too. :)

The fact is that he belongs to average class BB'ers.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Johnny Jackson will never be a great BB'er imo.

He doesn't have it.

False, Johnnie Jackson is a top ten Mr. Olympia competitor and like that what tp_88 said he's much better later in the year. He's one of the few BB that also take time off from his BB training to compete in power lifting events.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he did himself any favours by entering this contest. Hopefully he learn from this mistake.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he did himself any favours by entering this contest. Hopefully he learn from this mistake.

Yeah he will learn from that mistake
from the impression i got for the reason he entered the show so late but for even the fact he entered the show was because of the poor line up thinking he will easily get top 5 :bitelip:

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

i love johnnie and was hoping he would do much better...but he did come in soft...still thought he should have done better than 10th though

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya i love his physique.it normally looks really good..i just wish he had bigger quads(even though they are big)