• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

God of War 3 Titan Trailer

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys, found this new bad ass trailer for God of War 3 on the PS3. The first 2 god of war games were the best games on the ps2.

By the looks of the trailer i am pretty excited for this game. The protagonist, Kratos, is the most bad ass of all video game heroes. He makes marcus fenix, the doom guy and master chief look like utter pussies.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wish it was for pc..

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wish it was for pc..

As pain said, just get a ps3. There are a bunch of great games coming out for the ps3 this year, God of War 3, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2 and many more. The 360's prime is past. The PC has some awesome titles, but when you can buy a ps3 for 60% of the cost of the latest and greatest nvidia card you will need to run the latest and greatest games the console is a better investment for gaming.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
till the PS3 is 129.99.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck yes, one of the reasons why I bought PS3. Can't wait for it.

Did any of you play heavenly sword before? It's almost just like God of War, just a different story line. I thought it was pretty good.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh...
Apparently its going to be e last in the series.

It wont be anywhere near as good as Darksiders: Wrath of War :gaysign:

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck yes, one of the reasons why I bought PS3. Can't wait for it.

Did any of you play heavenly sword before? It's almost just like God of War, just a different story line. I thought it was pretty good.

See I played God of War 1 & 2 in the span of 5 days, then went to heavenly sword. Heavenly Sword was good, but its no God of War.

This will not be the last God of War game, all of the people involved say this is the end of this storyline. Meaning we could visit more of Kratos' past. That said I can't wait to finally kill Zeus, and the rest of the Gods.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
The trailer is pretty awesome but I've watched a few gameplay videos and it looked terrible. Too Human also looked pretty awesome in the trailers, but turned out terrible.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watch the following, and try tellin me it ISNT better than the god of war trailer:

God of War Trailer, Completely in game, only camera angles and movement different.

Darksiders - 100% Pre-rendered. Shows a cool concept and good story. The CG makes it look pretty exciting. But no gameplay equals no excitement for me. CG trailers have been lying to me for years.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can't wait for this game!!!!...but while i wait im going to pick upmlb 2009 the show comes out on the 3rd and resident evil on the 13th....not leaving the house for a bit