• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Info On These Compounds

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I can get my hands on this stuff..
As i'm currently starting my new cycle i'm wondering what i should use..

I'm after more bulk as quick as possible.

Does anyone know much about these:

*Tribolin 75
*Testobol 100
*Testo LA 100 (cyp)
*L-Carnatine
*Drive
*Nitrotrain Oral Paste (horses)
*Phentolamine
*CJC-1295 (1000)

Or should i just stick with Deca and Sus?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but hadn't you already started your cycle?

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I'm asking for info on these compounds, what difference does it make if i've started or not?
Stick to topic.

I've started Sus and Deca but i want to add something else to the cycle..
Something like Testo La (cyp) or maybe Test Enanthate 250

I was thinking of doing:

400mg deca
250mg sustanon
250mg test enanthate or test cyp

ive heard of people stacking sus, deca and cyp/enanthate together and getting awesome results

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can get my hands on this stuff..
As i'm currently starting my new cycle i'm wondering what i should use..

I'm after more bulk as quick as possible.

Does anyone know much about these:

*Tribolin 75
*Testobol 100
*Testo LA 100 (cyp)
*L-Carnatine
*Drive
*Nitrotrain Oral Paste (horses)
*Phentolamine
*CJC-1295 (1000)

Or should i just stick with Deca and Sus?

have you ever sat back, and reflected on just why you do this? you clearly have no aspirations in terms of a physique or in bodybuilding as apparent by your complete lack of maintaining gains (you'd hold onto SOMETHING even without a pct as long as you trained and ate, there is no excuse) due to a complete lack of motivation. wanting to achieve "as much water retention as possible" as said by yourself is not a physique goal. you can achieve that with a pint of ben and jerry's in the microwave with soy sauce mixed in and drank down.

i have enough humanity in me to feel pity for your predicament, both mental and physical, with what you are doing. for the love of God, stay away from anabolics.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
:) np thanks for that

I've gone with a simple cycle of: Sustanon/Deca and Testosterone enanthate.
My "goal" is to pump as much test as possible and to hold onto it.

I have all the necessary PCT now for the end of my cycle.
I'm doing a strong 12-15 week cycle of:

400mg Deca PW
250mg Sus PW
250mg Test E PW

Brings it to about 500mg testosterone and 400mg Deca per week :)
Might increase it to 750mg test from week 8-12 and then drop back to regulard dose for the last 3 weeks.

That will make it a strong 15 week cycle.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have you ever sat back, and reflected on just why you do this? you clearly have no aspirations in terms of a physique or in bodybuilding as apparent by your complete lack of maintaining gains (you'd hold onto SOMETHING even without a pct as long as you trained and ate, there is no excuse) due to a complete lack of motivation. wanting to achieve "as much water retention as possible" as said by yourself is not a physique goal. you can achieve that with a pint of ben and jerry's in the microwave with soy sauce mixed in and drank down.

i have enough humanity in me to feel pity for your predicament, both mental and physical, with what you are doing. for the love of God, stay away from anabolics.

RESPECT!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know exactly what you need, its called a fork. Its used to put food in your mouth, thus helping you become anabolic and create muscle. Its really a magical thing.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you should be shot :bball:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is the guy not banned?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
L-Carnatine really you can "get your hands on it". I actually picked some up pill version on sale for 50cents at vit shoppe. Maybe you should put down all this shit and take the time to learn what your actually putting in your body and how it works.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just take 10iu of humalog insulin every 3 hours of the day and make sure you eat no sugar at all, just protein.. you'll grow like a weed i tell you.

^ beware of the side effects, doing this will surely kill you in less then 24 hours.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just take 10iu of humalog insulin every 3 hours of the day and make sure you eat no sugar at all, just protein.. you'll grow like a weed i tell you.

^ beware of the side effects, doing this will surely kill you in less then 24 hours.

:iorofl:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:rofl3: The funny thing is I told him to take the same thing but my post got deleted in his last thread.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Shit... 24 hours I doubt it take that long first dosage without sugar he'd most likely go hypoglcemic and pass out second dosage R.I.P :icon_ninja:

MetalMX

MetalMX

:rofl3:

Swish... Serb

On je prava budala

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:deadhorse:
Although I agree, it isn't your place to tell him that. Don't worry about him and lets just stick to informing and answering questions. If he isn't going to listen then there is no point, besides it in no way affects you are anyone else on here. If he is going to do it regardless, might as well try to help him do it correctly. I say let him be, let him do his thing.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:deadhorse:
Although I agree, it isn't your place to tell him that. Don't worry about him and lets just stick to informing and answering questions. If he isn't going to listen then there is no point, besides it in no way affects you are anyone else on here. If he is going to do it regardless, might as well try to help him do it correctly. I say let him be, let him do his thing.

as i'm sure you're aware, he's done threads like these multiple times, and again as i'm sure you're aware, i as well as several others have tried to help him. he keeps coming here for advice and not listening. as seen in max's many threads, this is what happens when you don't take advice.

who's place is it? his parents? (ya......) either way like always, he can chose to take advice or ignore it. but it is well within my place as well as others to give their take on what he is doing when he so openly displays it to us and shows no initiative to use these substances in their proper manner.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as i'm sure you're aware, he's done threads like these multiple times, and again as i'm sure you're aware, i as well as several others have tried to help him. he keeps coming here for advice and not listening. as seen in max's many threads, this is what happens when you don't take advice.

who's place is it? his parents? (ya......) either way like always, he can chose to take advice or ignore it. but it is well within my place as well as others to give their take on what he is doing when he so openly displays it to us and shows no initiative to use these substances in their proper manner.

:doh: You soo took Braaq's bait with that one.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:doh: You soo took Braaq's bait with that one.

in retrospect......you're right. should have just ignored it as it was petty and just trolling my post anyways. thanks for pointing that out.