• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Marion Jones Lying?

Marion Jones lying or not?

• Yes - the lying bitch

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No - innocent & ignorant. Blame the coach

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Track and field athlete Marion Jones stated that she never "knowingly" took roids / performance enhacing drugs.

She claims her coach gave her what she thought was "flaxseed oil". She had to put the oil under her tongue a "couple" of times.

What do you guys think. She lying or not?

I think she is.

WHAT BS!!!

Victor Conte said he saw her inject herself.

One doesn't just take roids a "couple of times".

After realizing it, she never even confronted her coach for giving stuff to her.

When the investigators showed her the clear liquid, she knew exactly what it was.

She said she didn't notice a big difference in her performance.

She lied before.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
lol. wut?

Back in 2007, she admitted to using steroids and lying about it. She gave back all her Olympic medals. She also got charged with perjury as a result of her lying.

:umwtf:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. wut?

Back in 2007, she admitted to using steroids and lying about it. She gave back all her Olympic medals. She also got charged with perjury as a result of her lying.

:umwtf:

what this guy said
Myth busters
case closed :deadhorse:

On the other hand, i do believe this thread should of been made in the
Sports Lounge section

CombBoy

CombBoy

That lying scoundrel!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BERLIN (AP)—The IOC agreed on Friday to speed up the process of determining whether to redistribute the medals stripped from Marion Jones for doping at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

The decision was reached at a joint meeting of the International Olympic Committee executive board and the council of the International Association of Athletics Federations.

The American lost all five of her medals—including three gold—after admitting in 2007 that she was using performance-enhancing drugs at the time of the games.

The IOC has held off reallocating the medals to other athletes, pending more evidence in the BALCO steroid probe and appeals by Jones’ relay teammates