• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rambo Five?

P

Pain

VIP
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1206885/

Rumors say the script will follow the original one written by Stallone for Rambo (2008), in which Rambo finds out he has a daughter and she has been kidnapped by a hostile cult, from which Rambo must rescue her. There are also rumors about Rambo V being in Africa.

1yttp4-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Claps hysterically"

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmm, I'm hoping this won't be like a Rocky 5 type debacle.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well... if it's as gory as the last one then HELL FUCKING YEAH. I want to see more children speared and burned to ashes and more .50 cal guns annihilating some people =)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Zigurd, that is something we need more of. :).

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell Yeah!!
Rambo standing in a room covered in blood, blood a foot deep on the floor. Last movie caught me by surprise & I enjoyed it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just saw Rambo 4. If he can do the same thing again in that then I say FUCKIN HELL YEH!!!!

But lets be honest I thought that Rambo 4 was about the right end to that franchise. Anything else is going to feel like milking it for money.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just saw Rambo 4. If he can do the same thing again in that then I say FUCKIN HELL YEH!!!!

But lets be honest I thought that Rambo 4 was about the right end to that franchise. Anything else is going to feel like milking it for money.

See this is my concern. Rocky 4 (for all it's 80's jingoistic cliched nonsense) was still a damn entertaining film and Rocky really sullied it. I know what he was trying to do with it but it failed.

I don't want him to do a Rambo 5 which sucks simply rising off the back of the "reasonably" well accepted 4th installment, to then have to wait 20 yrs (a la Rocky 5-Rocky Balboa) to atone for the shambles of Rambo 5 when he is 85 yrs old.

To be honest "The Expendables" sounds as much like Rambo 5 as anything else!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff