• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez "In the trenches" new MD video

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lulz

n5htl2-1.jpg

anyway he said he's @ 270 lbs

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice! thanx for posting TkD!

J

joligr

I hope he can get his quads back, Victor would be unbeatable.
And good video for those who talk about "his syntholed calves"... :talkhand:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In most of his vids he doesn't seem to "suffer" in his workouts... LOL

He makes it eaaaaaaaasy.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome !!! cant wait to see victor and heath at the OLYMPIA stage this year, its going to be a nice battle !!!

thanks for the vid tkD :tiphat:

R

Ruhlforever

Victor is just fantastic seems he put tons of quality weight (Listen Trey Brewer), incredible condition for the off season just Dennis Wolf, Phil Heath, Victor, Silvio and Mohammed El Moussawi can achieve this goal. 347 pounds damn if it's true Victor will compete in 260 pounds of an incredible V taper and incredible back that sorry Phill, that Phil cannot achieve. However I thin that Phill will surpass Vic in terms of striations in legs and the triceps complex, Overall for me Vic shoulders are better taking into consideration the wide clavicles vic has. I see Vic is presenting a deeper triceps he can match Phil tricep easily however Phil's displays more beef in there but the deep cut of Vic is just impressive you can see the difference between the elbow and when the tricep attachment starts. Damn this will be the most beautiful Batter I consider that Vic will be crown Mr Olympia, that Phil will be runner up, that Dennis wolf will be third, that Dex will be Fourth, That Kai will be fifth(will compete in 260 pounds shredded) and sorry Jay (No diuretics, no condition) you will achieve the sixth place.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Salt

Salt

Victors training is boring.

Salt

Salt

What's your point? Has he got to do funny exercises to improve his physique?

My point is, that Victors physique is awesome and he is huge, but to se him train i boring.

Fx. Ronnie and Yates are a whole lot more entertaining to watch train.

R

Ruhlforever

My point is, that Victors physique is awesome and he is huge, but to se him train i boring.

Fx. Ronnie and Yates are a whole lot more entertaining to watch train.

Have you ever watched some Phil Heath And Jay Cutler training they sometimes take time to talk and have fun, Victor is such a funny creature, he was not actually training as in MHP publicity. Just wait for the 2009 Mr.Olympia and You´ll see how he will train.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
BIG VIC !

wish he shows up with a little more quads at the O. he has time to bring them up till then. Let's see! still Top 3 O. in my book.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome !!!

thanks for the update tkD :tiphat: