• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

creepy old lady

P

Pain

VIP
:bitenails:

2lm9yex-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this has been posted so meny times on the interwebs

but still crazy and scary lol

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
was the old lady abusing him?:bitenails:

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone ever heard of the old hag myth?

http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/2002/legends7_11302002.shtml

2ntixr9-1.gif

In the dark depths of the middle of the night you are woken suddenly with a feeling of evil surrounding you, you can't breathe and your chest is heavy, is someone pressing down on you or trying to suffocate you?
To your horror you can't move, something is holding you down! You think you can hear voices and see a dark shadowy figure swooping around your bed...are you being visited by Demons or are you merely suffering an episode of Sleep Paralysis?

:bitenails:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Ginger myth fail.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
creepy, i love creepy pictures,

however when the sun goes down :omgwtf: :bitenails:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hey I have experienced sleep paralisys, I don't have the pressure in the chest but I can't move for some seconds.. then I suddently move.. it's freakin scary.. no joke :bitenails:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey I have experienced sleep paralisys, I don't have the pressure in the chest but I can't move for some seconds.. then I suddently move.. it's freakin scary.. no joke :bitenails:

That happens when youre alseep.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
once i woke up up from my alarm at 6.15am and wanted to get out of my bed, i couldn't move my legs and my arms, only my head.. i couldn't even speak.. i was scared like hell... i was struggling about 20min until i gave up and just slept in again. i woke up later again and everything was fine..

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you ever see one of those videos where you are asked to look for, or follow a specific thing through out the video? Then, at the end, they reveal that as were watching, something large and intrusive moved around in plain sight and you never even noticed it. Its frightening how often that happens, like how I just moved from the doorway into your room as you read this.