• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena and his red marks on his Triceps

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now, I am a fan of John Cena and his performance on WWE shows but over the past few months I have notice that he has nice red blotch marks on his triceps. It looks like he is injecting something into his triceps and his body is just not liking it. It looks like the reaction I get when I have too much BB and BA in gear. I get a swollen red muscle. I am trying to find a pic of it from last monday night. Its been on quite a few occasions too. Its just localized and its before he even gets slammed on the mat, so its not from the physical action. Also he is not sun burned on his back or shoulders, or anything for that matter.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you really think he wasn't on juice? i see veins on him nearly the size of ronnies veins on his biceps.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you really think he wasn't on juice? i see veins on him nearly the size of ronnies veins on his biceps.

There is a good chance he might not be. Its his life, and he has the money for food and everything else needed to keep that size if need.

horppa

horppa

But how often does he have to wrestle in a week? 4? 5? WWE:s house shows aren´t that popular nowadays, so they kind of have to use their biggest attractions in them. That does put an enormous amount of stress on his body, and he has to keep training hard simultaneously to keep his muscles and to be as shredded. How can he recover from that? In addition, if I remember correctly, he comes back fast from his injuries and always in shape.

Anyway, I don´t care if he uses or not. Entertaining guy.

P

Pain

VIP
Vince loves the guys with an insane work ethic. Cena just happens to be one of those guys. I can see him ending his career with a list of injuries, if he hasn't already made a list.

He was asked in an interview a while back if he thinks he is pushing himself too hard. I think Cena replied with "I'll rest when I'm dead."

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is a good chance he might not be. Its his life, and he has the money for food and everything else needed to keep that size if need.

Compared to how much weight he lifts naturally? to on juice, im confuzzled..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take a look at some of his pictures from his bodybuilding days or his early wrestling days before he had the money and he looked just as good.

I could see him using something in his tri's though, he has really huge tri's, to me thats the one thing that stands out the most on him.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just now thought about it, but here lately he also has started to wear those sweatbands around his one of triceps, wonder if hes trying to cover it up some.