• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shawn Ray - 2000 Mr. O backstage

J

Jusa*

He was in shape!!

A

asdfghjkl3564

HE IS ONE OF THE BEST

CombBoy

CombBoy

Fuck he had a good physique. Definately one of the most consistant bbers ever. Always in shape.
Cheers tkD!

MetalMX

MetalMX

He should do a levrone style comeback :D

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Class act on and off the "field"

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've always been saying that Shawn is/was one of the most (if not the most) complete bodybuilder of all time. I mean think about it, he had it all. His physique was GREAT all the way from the beginning to the end of his career. Awesome bodybuilder.

formaldeide

formaldeide

yep, but he is an hobbit

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
magnificent body. whenever i hear him going off or ranting about something, if you take the time to actually hear where he's coming from, you usually agree. he may have had a big mouth but it was usually saying something worthwhile that others were afraid to say.

Joeb23

Joeb23

magnificent body. whenever i hear him going off or ranting about something, if you take the time to actually hear where he's coming from, you usually agree. he may have had a big mouth but it was usually saying something worthwhile that others were afraid to say.

Yeah very true. He just had a homo way of saying it though. That never bothered me as much as his constant talk about the weights he lifts and how it is "relative" to body weight. Implying that he would lift as much as "the big guys" if he was there size. That is just plain ignorance on his part. There has been plenty of guys lighter than Shawn who put up some huge numbers. I just always remember him saying that everything he was filmed during a workout. Awesome physique. He had everybody beat hands down at the 94 Mr. O and to me he is probably out of everyone more deserving of a Sandow. Just from a sheer completeness factor.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff