• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Wheeler & EFX Training Series with - Keith Williams and Stan Efferding

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Muscular Development Bodybuilding Videos EFX Training Series with Keith Williams and Stan Efferding Testimonial Part 1

Muscular Development Bodybuilding Videos EFX Training Series with Keith Williams and Stan Efferding Testimonial Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Stan is freaking strong

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The end is odd, are they doing those lunges for a specific purpose?

Joeb23

Joeb23

That guy Rhino's incline was one of the most impressive feats of strength I've seen. I mean he did 10 reps pretty easy. I always thought Ronnie and Kevin were the strongest around. Then again they always started with flat first and were tired by the time they got to incline. If they started with it like in this video, they could have each probably done a dozen or so.:bitenails: I really just found this impressive so much so, because of the pure reality of it. Unlike all the guys in the magazines who claim such numbers and unlike all the guys with their partial rep movements and horrible form. Not to call Branch Warren out cause I love the guy, but between him and JOJ, there forms are not even close to anything at all. I am no stickler for perfect form because that is just dumb. You listen to your body and go by feel. This guy Rhino just like Ronnie likes the constant tension so he stops just short of locking out. He does not slam it off his chest up two inches and then back down again.:umwtf: I mean cheat a little yeah, but I have always been a believer in showing control. We all can always tell when someone is clearly not controlling the weight in any way. Sorry for the rant just my 0.02:gaysign:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^awesome !!!

thanks for the updates brother :coolguy: