• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FleXtreme makeover series!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
flextreme_inner_01.jpg

official "Flextreme makeover" page, http://www.flexonline.com/flextreme/

Episode 1:

flextremepage_episode1.jpg

Dexter Jackson Edition

June 22, 2009

FLEXONLINE.COM

Ever wonder how much you can learn about bodybuilding by spending a day with a pro? Better yet, wouldn't it be great if that pro came to your doorstep? We think so. That's exactly what we'll be doing with our new FLEXtreme Makeover Series in FLEX magazine.

In January of 2009, reigning Mr. Olympia kicked off our all-new FLEXtreme Makeover series when we paid a visit to Victor Romero of Northridge, California.

Romero, a 20-year-old student with two years of training under his belt, wrote to us requesting help with all aspects of his training and nutrition with the goal of getting bigger. When we contacted the current Mr. O, he was more than willing to lend a helping hand.

link to the vid Episode 1 video

more info about the ep 1, http://www.flexonline.com/news/786

and pics

6083.jpg

6084.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks Daniel!

this should be good!

cheap advertisement also..:icon_ninja:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Infomercials on the internets?

how revolutionary!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
awesome post, lame content. just another one of teh techs pluggs

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in the first pic, bottom left... the ON is out, i guess they forgot to hide it properly whilst they were about to begin jamming the container with Muscletech for the photos

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I filled out the application for this, I guess I wasn't chosen :( lol

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read the article it's pretty cool.

Can you imagine opening the door and BOOM Dexter Jackson.

BOOM Melvin Anthony.
BOOM Toney Freeman.
BOOM PHIL HEATH!

Unreal man. That guys girlfriend is quite the looker too. Really liked the video thanks. Can't wait for the others.

D

DIPLOMAT007

is it too late to fill out a app for this ??

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, too much advertisement for sure, but still fun to watch !!!

thanks for sharing tkd :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Its an awesome post of lame content?

dont get me wrong, its cool. its just a bit lame to see Muscletech acting like its THE SUPPLEMENT COMPANY.... but whats new, right?.... and its kinda blegh to see dexter or any other pro doing something like this because they are under contract and not because they actually want to do it, more than half the time he looks like hes not enjoying it... but its better than nothing i guess.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

dont get me wrong, its cool. its just a bit lame to see Muscletech acting like its THE SUPPLEMENT COMPANY.... but whats new, right?.... and its kinda blegh to see dexter or any other pro doing something like this because they are under contract and not because they actually want to do it, more than half the time he looks like hes not enjoying it... but its better than nothing i guess.
Yeah but man, MT gives them clothing, free supplements, and money.I would advertise MT products even in a hospital if they pay me for training and become a pro.

TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't wait to host someone, as it is a great opportunity for us athletes to meet fellow bbers and fans.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I can't wait to host someone, as it is a great opportunity for us athletes to meet fellow bbers and fans.

Yea Phil, can't wait to see your episode. Who knows maybe adam23 (mm member) has already registered to this makeover series, watch out hehe.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Wish I was in the states.

Phill ringing at my door , to give me free supps and workout gear and even train with me!

dreaming.. :turborun::turborun::turborun: