• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

major trades going on in the nba

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shaq traded to cavs
richard jefferson to spurs
vince carter to orlando
jamall crawford to atlanta

more to come im sure

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
id love to see the bulls get amare stoudamire or bosh.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd prefer Stoudamire but either would be fantastic. I too am a Bulls fan. Repped.

Shaq to the Cavs, ugh, he's just going to fuck up Lebron's style, good job Cleveland. fools.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm interested to see where iverson ends up. he sure won't be with detriot again.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm interested to see where iverson ends up. he sure won't be with detriot again.

I don't even know why he still plays honestly. He hasn't shown any passion for the game recently. IMO, he plays for money, and the money they pay him for the skills he ONCE had is imbecilic. I wish he'd quit already.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Listened on the radio today, 670 the score, Ben Gordon was in detroit talking about contracts with their GM. Most likely he will be gone next year.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't even know why he still plays honestly. He hasn't shown any passion for the game recently. IMO, he plays for money, and the money they pay him for the skills he ONCE had is imbecilic. I wish he'd quit already.

whoa whoa WHOA! first, i understand where you're coming from, but it's misguided and more or less just a sterotype of iverson. are you aware of his numbers as of oh i don't know......last year? he was over 32ppg before being traded to denver and finished out last year, with carmelo, still averaging 26.4ppg. he took a huge dive last year because of the situation in detroit and the fact that he is no longer the "man" on his team. but he led the league in scoring as little as 3 years ago (33ppg, 7.4 assists). he's not washed up. he just needs the right team.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Listened on the radio today, 670 the score, Ben Gordon was in detroit talking about contracts with their GM. Most likely he will be gone next year.

Great. I think I'll go off myself now.

Duality, your point is taken. I'm perhaps a bit biased towards him.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, BG signed a 5 year, 55 million dollar deal with the pistons. I fucking hate the pistons too, oh well I guess.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whoa whoa WHOA! first, i understand where you're coming from, but it's misguided and more or less just a sterotype of iverson. are you aware of his numbers as of oh i don't know......last year? he was over 32ppg before being traded to denver and finished out last year, with carmelo, still averaging 26.4ppg. he took a huge dive last year because of the situation in detroit and the fact that he is no longer the "man" on his team. but he led the league in scoring as little as 3 years ago (33ppg, 7.4 assists). he's not washed up. he just needs the right team.

AI is still definitely not the player he once was, I think even with the right team now you will see him take a big dip. Just my opinion.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Talks of the celtics maybe being interested in rasheed wallace.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AI is still definitely not the player he once was, I think even with the right team now you will see him take a big dip. Just my opinion.

you may be correct and i fear it's true. but one bad year isn't enough to say he's done. i think he turns 34 this year.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers picked up Ron Artest. Not one of my favorite players, but he's no doubt one of the best defenders of the game.

I can only see it making the Lakers better. I just hope we don't give up on signing Ariza.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers picked up Ron Artest. Not one of my favorite players, but he's no doubt one of the best defenders of the game.

I can only see it making the Lakers better. I just hope we don't give up on signing Ariza.

Ariza went to houston wich makes me sad, he was a big part of lakers winning the championship, i agree that ron artest is a questionable player but is a good defender i hope he will help lakers win another championship

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ariza went to houston wich makes me sad, he was a big part of lakers winning the championship, i agree that ron artest is a questionable player but is a good defender i hope he will help lakers win another championship
FUCK!

Ariza > Artest.

:angrydude:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
rofl ron artest... hes a thug I don't like him. Hopefully he doesn't cause problems for phil

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all Artest is better than Ariza. Ariza was just a product of the system. If he was so good he wouldn't have been on 5 nba teams in the last 4 years. We all know Ron Artest is a great defender which means Kobe won't have to guard the best player on the opposite team which means Kobe has more energy for offense. Also Ron won't cause Phil any probems. Phil is known for being able to keep players egos in check.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First of all Artest is better than Ariza. Ariza was just a product of the system. If he was so good he wouldn't have been on 5 nba teams in the last 4 years. We all know Ron Artest is a great defender which means Kobe won't have to guard the best player on the opposite team which means Kobe has more energy for offense. Also Ron won't cause Phil any probems. Phil is known for being able to keep players egos in check.
Excellent points.

However, I disagree with the "Ariza isn't anything special because he's been on 5 teams in 4 years." That means nothing, he's only 22 years old and really played well this year.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent points.

However, I disagree with the "Ariza isn't anything special because he's been on 5 teams in 4 years." That means nothing, he's only 22 years old and really played well this year.

He's 24, and being on 5 teams in 4 years as a 24 year old does speak for itself. He showed he is a solid player with the lakers so maybe he will prove us wrong.

As for the bulls: It looks like they are going to be all in on the 2010 free agent class. Although I did have a friend tell me he heard a rumor that AI might be coming to Chicago, but I am going to take that with a grain of salt. AI coming to the bulls would be terrible.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rasheed Wallace now with the celtics. DeWayne wade says he doesn't want a contract extension unless the heat are contending, and LeBron is denying that he told Trevor Ariza that he will stay in Cleveland past 2010. So cleveland can say goodbye to lebron unless he gets a ring this year.