• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT for test e- and anadrol cycle.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was wondering what type of PCT will be good for this cycle
will be running it for about 10+weeks maybe.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what is the length going to be? Concentration of each? Is this for you or someone else? (asking because need to know experiance with gear) Also what can you get your hands on? What are you taking during the cycle to keep prolatin, estrogen and other hormones in check?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just what pimpin said? Hypo making the jump:borat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250mgs and it will last around 10-12 weeks, 50mgs of anadrol might last 50 day.

also i don't know what i should take to keep estrogen down and what not.. that is also a question...to ask

All i know is i can get my hands on the stuff i just posted. its for me. and the only other cycles i have taken in the past is pro-hormones.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
250mgs and it will last around 10-12 weeks, 50mgs of anadrol might last 50 day.

also i don't know what i should take to keep estrogen down and what not.. that is also a question...to ask

All i know is i can get my hands on the stuff i just posted. its for me. and the only other cycles i have taken in the past is pro-hormones.

I used novadex on my cycle and I wished I would've used letro or an "AI" instead of a "AE". Remember you don't wanna kill your estrogen levels, because estrogen is important.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not 500 mg a week? You don't really need an oral for your first cycle. But if you do run it, I wouldn't do it for 50 days that's for sure. These drugs are hepatox. Like ymj said opt for an AI (preferably Aromasin) to control on cycle estrogen). Nolva on cycle is not good as it hinders gains. If available hCG is a nice add in. It's cheap and very helpful in recovery.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why not 500 mg a week? You don't really need an oral for your first cycle. But if you do run it, I wouldn't do it for 50 days that's for sure. These drugs are hepatox. Like ymj said opt for an AI (preferably Aromasin) to control on cycle estrogen). Nolva on cycle is not good as it hinders gains. If available hCG is a nice add in. It's cheap and very helpful in recovery.

He isn't using a tren or decca. So, to add in HCG in a test only cycle is a little extreme. Anadrol has been shown to be fine to run for 12 weeks in clinical trials. Their dose was at 100 mgs and 150 mgs, too. I can't remember if it's on MD or RX.
The whole "sky is falling" theory on orals is a joke. The liver is far more resilient than most people give it credit for. Just how many BB do you see dropping dead or amateurs? Because you know these guys "some" of them are running insane doses.

Carson

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the reply guys

Where can i get this here AI? or whatever it is , i never heard of it. and is 500mgs for a first cycle too much to begin with? or can i just up it from 250mg the first week, then on to 500?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the reply guys

Where can i get this here AI? or whatever it is , i never heard of it. and is 500mgs for a first cycle too much to begin with? or can i just up it from 250mg the first week, then on to 500?

Our sponsor has always been good to me. Look for Arimidex (anastrozole) or Aromasin (Exemestane). Just stick with 500 throughout. 250 twice a week.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks again guys,
also the anastrozole 1mg/ml 60ml 60mg Total 50$
versus the exemestane 25mg/ml 60ml 1500mg Total 80$

whats a better deal?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why do you throw anadrol in too? if i would be you i would run Test E only. 500mg/ week

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ you just dont want me to get bigger than you :coolguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks again guys,
also the anastrozole 1mg/ml 60ml 60mg Total 50$
versus the exemestane 25mg/ml 60ml 1500mg Total 80$

whats a better deal?

bump still need some feedback on this, should i go for ana or the exe?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why don't you just get the AI from the source your getting your other stuff from?

And like others have said up t he test e to 500mg/week and if this is your first cycle keep it to one compound so you know how and what your reacting to...add the oral in next time :D

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo. They are both awesome deals. However, that much arimidex should last you for 4+ cycles. That much Aromasin maybe 2. That makes the arimidex a much better buy, especially if you do what Beau said and keep it simple.

L

lorri_01

imo research abit more on steroids you should know what ai's are before starting and a descent pct

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Okay i have just ordered the Arimidex.

L

lorri_01

good choice whats the pct lookin like?