• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

update: Kevin Levrone Steroid Test Results Are In!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The test results are in! The long wait is over and we finally have the official word from Quest Diagnostics on the matter of Kevin Levrone's urine and what metabolites it may contain. Of course Kevin claims he's "clean"; however, based on what's at stake, he's still decidedly nervous. Dave Palumbo so adamantly doubted his old friend's word that he, actually, had RX Muscle pay for the drug test!

The test was ordered by bodybuilding physician, Dr. Victor Prisk. According to Prisk, the screening tested for anabolic steroid metabolites, masking agents, clenbuterol, and epitestosterone-to-testosterone ratios. The results were actually faxed directly to Dave's house while Kevin was on the phone for his After Hours Radio interview.

To find out if Kevin Levrone really is the new "Natural Freak"-- after gaining 40lb of muscle in 8 weeks-- click on the radio show link and start listening!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Somebody listen and tell me natty or not. kthanx

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats great. i'm happy for him. he's a freak.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he has superior genetics so no suprise that he is clean

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys do know this doesn't prove that he's clean right? Palumbo and him are friends correct? The results were faxed to Palumbos house, the results werent given from the doctors who did the testing, the results were produced from Palumbos mouth. It was a set up, the whole thing. Naive children, tisk tisk.

I frankly don't give a damn. ZING! Steroids, clean, whatever, he made great steps in 2 months and as long as he's happy I don't care.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you guys do know this doesn't prove that he's clean right? Palumbo and him are friends correct? The results were faxed to Palumbos house, the results werent given from the doctors who did the testing, the results were produced from Palumbos mouth. It was a set up, the whole thing. Naive children, tisk tisk.

That sound a little bit paranoid to me, man. What he had done doesn't sound unbelievable to me. He was once 250lbs onstage, left the weights for a LONG time and now he is making fast gains...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Levrone: The end result pictures!

picture321-1.png

P

Pain

VIP
Who cares if he is clean or not. 40lbs in 8 weeks on or off is still impressive.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who cares if he is clean or not. 40lbs in 8 weeks on or off is still impressive.
.. x2 ..really 4 me this guy is the real m monster machine ..:thumbsup2:

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I frankly don't give a damn. ZING! Steroids, clean, whatever, he made great steps in 2 months and as long as he's happy I don't care.

I agree. I hardly think they'd come back saying "he is juiced to the gills". It was always going to say he was 100% clean. It's all been planned out from the start....its a marketing ploy by Levrone to sell his new "latest, greatest break though bodybuilding supplement fresh from the lab!"...or however the hell he'll choose to promote it.

Zviko

Zviko

or is it too hard to think that they planned it and said let's see how far you can go all natural? I don't care about this whole genetic superiority thing, his not superman or he might be juiced up conspiracy, I believe he did naturally. He has the know how and resources

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Yea i agree. I never understood why people are so curious about what someone else is taking, i never asked that and prolly never will, who the fuck cares..lol

And Kevin couldn't fail that test, that's for sure.