• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is Future? Me. :)

Future

Future

Experience
25 Yrs lifting; 18 Yrs trainer
BS, Education

Certification:
International Fitness Assoc Certified
CPR/AED
First Aid

Shawn Bellon is the founder of Body2Build, a consulting firm in the health and fitness field. Thanks to the Internet, Shawn can work from Tucson, Arizona where he currently resides. He and his wife Tami work together as consultants and personal trainers for Anytime Fitness while also competing in bodybuilding. He is available to do seminars, clinics and one to one training sessions as well.

Something different started to happen though. More and more people were contacting "Future" through boards etc for help. So while he trains clients one on one in Tucson, "Future" is putting together hardcore programs for people wanting to get bigger, stronger and more ripped.

Teaching is something that Shawn is not new to at all. He graduated from Taylor University with his degree in education and minor in philosophy. He took time from teaching to move around and see the world so to speak.

Shawn's has been lifting weights since he was 11 years old. He found an old Joe Weider workout routine and some Flex magazines. Platz, Arnold and others amazed him with their sheer size. They were true comic book characters in the flesh. Shawn hasn't looked back 25 years later.

Shawn's best lifts in the gym are 1004 squat, 580 bench and 810 deadlift. Too many injuries and just life in general kept him from ever competing at the national level although he did qualify. He is currently competing in bodybuilding where he is planning on Jr USA's in 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey future I have seen you on a other forum thanks for being here you also work for need to build muscle correct?

P

Pain

VIP
Great to have you here future. I wish you nothing but success with this new forum.

Future

Future

Thanks guys!

Pain thanks for being so fast. WOW!

Actually my wife is sponsored by Need2 and I just help out...like I am not busy enough. But once you slow down you get old...and at 36 I need to pick up the pace. :)

Future

Future

LMFAO umm worn out old guy is back actually.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nice to see you back Future!

Future

Future

Thanks. I have been lurking and posting a little but time was crazy for me. Great to be settling down and focusing some fun stuff.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Future!, hope all goes well with the forum and all your endeavors!

Future

Future

Thanks bro. Life is settling down. Cool signature too!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Future do you post on the CSB forums?

Future

Future

CSB?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nm mixed you up with someone else!

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is cool. So let me get this straight, Muscle Mecca has a proffesional bodybuilders on here to help us out? That's a really nice thing, thanks a lot Future I'm looking forward to your advice!

Future

Future

No I am a professional trainer. Not a pro bber. I want to turn pro. Ive been on here for a while. Now we have a program that gives 50% of the earnings back to the board to beef it up etc.