• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What causes the "roid gut"

P

Pain

VIP
2s6vypy-1.jpg

Discuss

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ sounds about right, but that article looks like from the 1980's....

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree its insulin, but with prolonged use of high dosed GH, this will also expand the abdominal wall.. mainly the organs are growing so they are pushing on the belly.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ that makes sense. But a lot of guys use Gh and insulin and only some of thing have a big gut because of it. Is it more because of use or abuse of the substances

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i agree its insulin, but with prolonged use of high dosed GH, this will also expand the abdominal wall.. mainly the organs are growing so they are pushing on the belly.

I heard the same thing. GH doesnt just help build muscle it helps bring up height in short kids, it also helps with growing other things in general like youur organs which would definitely cause distention. and eating a boatload doesnt help either

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GH makes everything grow.. even your organs.. the bigger you get the bigger your stomach gets.. end of story..

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with the article !!!

and just like what Serb said, prolonged use of GH will cause the organs to grow.

thanks for the article Pain :tiphat: