• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tom Platz Tribute

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A photo tribute to the Golden Eagle! :thumbsup2:

Tom Platz in a leg routine challenge from the old and rare movie "Biceps business". The language is in french though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

quorom

Dude has some seriously awesomes legs :bitenails: It's almost too bad, cause I always thought his upper body was good too but the legs were so damn big it threw everything else off. But damn, those quads!:thumbsup2:

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude has some seriously awesomes legs :bitenails: It's almost too bad, cause I always thought his upper body was good too but the legs were so damn big it threw everything else off. But damn, those quads!:thumbsup2:

Yes, his legs were too great that's why. He had a pretty awesome back too, very full and very sharp when he was on. He had great ab blocks as well. 2:10 - I have a poster of Tom Platz doing this exact pose (from 1982, original) on the beach laminated on wood with blue borders, it's sick! :imcoolurnot:

When I look at this video with the music I really dream of having this physique man... It's an obsession!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best legs ever !!!

thanks for the vid Johnny :tiphat:

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
truly a set of wheels on platz. I only wish i could squat as low as he could.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
truly a set of wheels on platz. I only wish i could squat as low as he could.

Yes I know what you mean! He's is very flexible. He can squat in a very narrow stance (just inches apart, feet pointing out) and he goes all the way down. His ass touches his heels. Watching the video - it looks easy. But you give it a try, and for me it's just impossible to do.