• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Does HAVOC Cause Liver Damage?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recomp Performance Nutrition (RPN) being sued for Havoc

According to the Recomp Performance Nutrition websites the product to the left is “…the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chiselled gains; without the unwanted and undesirable side effects from the old school hormones of yesterday!”

Consumer Takes Action Against Supplement Maker

Well one consumer taking “HAVOC” (which contains the prohormone 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) says he developed liver disease and hepatitis after taking the supplement for 5 months! The guy that suffered this ailment is Darrell Wright who says that he will now require healthcare and other services and has “suffered loss of wages and a diminished capacity to earn wages in the future”. He will be suing the makers of this supplement and has hired a well-respected lawyer named Russell Abney of the firm Beasley Allen

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Recomp Performance Nutrition (RPN) being sued for Havoc

According to the Recomp Performance Nutrition websites the product to the left is “…the next generation hormone to deliver the AMAZING results: lean, dry, hard, quality chiselled gains; without the unwanted and undesirable side effects from the old school hormones of yesterday!”

Consumer Takes Action Against Supplement Maker

Well one consumer taking “HAVOC” (which contains the prohormone 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol) says he developed liver disease and hepatitis after taking the supplement for 5 months! The guy that suffered this ailment is Darrell Wright who says that he will now require healthcare and other services and has “suffered loss of wages and a diminished capacity to earn wages in the future”. He will be suing the makers of this supplement and has hired a well-respected lawyer named Russell Abney of the firm Beasley Allen

Lol he took it for 5 months oh gilligan

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ ur supposed to run it for what 4 weeks? lol, what a fucking tard.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ ur supposed to run it for what 4 weeks? lol, what a fucking tard.

Eight is the most and most people I know who have taken it for eight there liver enzymes are not even elevated when the go to the lab...

My thoughts this guy had a cabinet filled with supps and did not even now what he was taking..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eight is the most and most people I know who have taken it for eight there liver enzymes are not even elevated when the go to the lab...

My thoughts this guy had a cabinet filled with supps and did not even now what he was taking..

it is an oral steroid though, and those are known to be harsh on the liver. im all with ya that this guy was a moron though, but with any quick fix like this comes possible long term consequenses. some people are lucky and get away with it, others dont, thats just life. he knew the risk he was taking.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao well he got what he deserved.

over and out

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it is an oral steroid though, and those are known to be harsh on the liver. im all with ya that this guy was a moron though, but with any quick fix like this comes possible long term consequenses. some people are lucky and get away with it, others dont, thats just life.

Good post. I'm surprised you aren't arguing that the government should ban supplements so this doesn't happen. :bitenails: ... but I don't agree with this:

he knew the risk he was taking.

I doubt he did, he was almost certainly a moron who had no idea what the "supplement" is. Probably one of his buddies who had no idea either took it, got results, told him, he got results, and just kept taking it...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post. I'm surprised you aren't arguing that the government should ban supplements so this doesn't happen. :bitenails: ... but I don't agree with this:

I doubt he did, he was almost certainly a moron who had no idea what the "supplement" is. Probably one of his buddies who had no idea either took it, got results, told him, he got results, and just kept taking it...
Ignorance is no excuse.

Therefore...he loses the case.

Game. Set. Match. Profit.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ignorance is no excuse.

Therefore...he loses the case.

Game. Set. Match. Profit.

Oh i agree, this is inexcusable. I'm just saying the guy was probably too much of a moron to actually know it was a methylated steroid which is harsh on the liver, or that it should be cycled, etc.... serves him right.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it does say do not take longer than 4 weeks on the bottle so rpn should be good to go and win the case.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in a way i feel sorry b/c if he was stupid enough to take it for five months, then that means either someone misguided him ( which you don't have to be a rocket scientist to cycle a supp), or absolutely noone guided him and he somehow found havoc in an ad and tried it, loved it, and thought ..hmm..maybe ill take it for 5 months. lol. Havoc is by far the best supp I've taken, even though I'm really just uncomfortable taking a prohormone again ...this stuff is amazing...if you take it the smart way, I promise there should be no problems at all!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean really come on, most people dont even take creatine mono for 5 months straight with out some type of break, this is just silly. Perhaps the guy saw a way to get some money and made this thing out to be a hoax.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean really come on, most people dont even take creatine mono for 5 months straight with out some type of break, this is just silly. Perhaps the guy saw a way to get some money and made this thing out to be a hoax.

I think that everyone is giving the human race too much credit for having common sense. Most of these guys who take PH are not the brightest crayons in the box. ( yes, I'm stereotyping) But, just take a look at who is using these compounds. Young, dumb, and irresponsible teenagers and young males who have no idea what they are using.

Without proper education accidents will continue to happen. Just like AAS having stories like this floating around our world will continue to be looked down upon. Everyone want to point a finger at the "drugs", but nobody wants to take the time to educate the common people on the use of these drugs. Instead our government will place a ban and continue to frown upon these "drugs"

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it may be cliche to say, but ... yay usa

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OH GOD WTF !!! I have been using it for 2 years, is this why I am shitting blood and coughing brain matter ?

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

been taking creatine for 2 straight years no break and im healthy as horse :gaysign:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took havoc years ago.. Had me doing 65lb db curls easily.. But I was in early 20s lol. 4 weeks tops.. Plus pct

Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I took havoc years ago.. Had me doing 65lb db curls easily.. But I was in early 20s lol. 4 weeks tops.. Plus pct
Good to see you again man! You still hitting the weights?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ArnoldS
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you again man! You still hitting the weights?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Yup. Golds gym still man! Trying to find the time to be active

Reactions: TalkAdmin