Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba Talk Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Braaq View Post
    We will see, the Suns already took down Boston. Now all they have to do is take down LA. :bball:
    Nov 12 is the first match up.
    Suns still have too much to prove.

They aren't even close to the best in the NBA right now. It's either Lakers or Celtics.

:bball:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Lebron isn't going to the Bulls, as the article discusses, they already had another player wearing number 23 who had a pretty good career there. He wants his own legacy. He is always going to be compared to MJ, but if he goes to Chicago his career will be measured by how many titles he brought the Bulls compared to MJ.

I don't see him going to the Lakers either. Again, I think Lebron wants his own identity, and I think that bringing a couple championships to another franchise would be the way to cement that.

He's going to the Nets. Gets to play with a young, potential all star big man in Brook Lopez, an all star PG in Devin Harris, a very high draft pick this year (could even be John Wall, see below, who has hall of fame talent). Plus all the other benefits of a new stadium, Brooklyn (which Lebron loves), the marketing aspect being associated with Jay-Z, and more.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

LeBron is going to the twolves to play with AL

It's no surprise that my only fantasy basketball team is in 1st place.

Why? Because I am awesome.

PG - Devin Harris
    SG - John Salmons
    G - Ron Artest
    SF - Lebron James
    PF - Carlos Boozer
    F - Carmelo Anthony
    C - Nene Hilario
    C - Marc Gasol
    Util - Boris Diaw
    Util - Louis Williams
    Bench - Kendrick Perkins
    Bench - Raymond Felton
    Bench - DJ Augustin

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Suns still have too much to prove.

They aren't even close to the best in the NBA right now. It's either Lakers or Celtics.

:bball:
    Well they are 3rd in the power rankings right now and they beat the Celtics. I agree the Lakers look like the better team, but we will see how this Suns squad performs.

[April|MOTM] Braaq
    Nba Talk Thread

Well they are 3rd in the power rankings right now and they beat the Celtics. I agree the Lakers look like the better team, but we will see how this Suns squad performs.
    One win over the Celtics isn't enough, it's just one game. We'll see how it goes over the next couple weeks.

Lakers have been winning without their two big men stars Bynum and Gasol. They play the Suns tomorrow night, should be interesting...

One win over the Celtics isn't enough, it's just one game. We'll see how it goes over the next couple weeks.

Lakers have been winning without their two big men stars Bynum and Gasol. They play the Suns tomorrow night, should be interesting...
    Oh yes it will. :bball:

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Orlando is also in the runnings for top team in the NBA, played some games without carter and still don't have lewis thanks to the 10 game suspension. he will stretch defenses and create many mismatches on defense.

Nba Talk Thread

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Raptors are 4-4, not to bad. .500 record wll get you into the playoffs in the east. Nice win against th bulls on Wednesday, bulls didn't get a basket in the last 9+ minutes of the 4th quarter so it looks like they are improving defensively. They play the clippers on friday so hopefully they start their mini west swing with a win because historically the raps are awful on the road against the west

there i was...mother of god, there i am..holy fuck

Oh yes it will. :bball:
    I was laughing last night. Not at the fact that Suns were getting beat badly, but at how deep the Lakers are. Ron Artest scores just 5 points, but it almost doesn't even matter. Players coming off the bench to play 5-10 minutes would easily be starters on other teams. IMO this team is better than the Lakers in the late 90's/early 2000's with Shaq + Kobe. That team was full of experience with the exception of Kobe, while this newer Laker team is stacked with talent.

Couple of notes on the Lakers:

-Bynum looks like our most improved player. He looks really really good thus far.
    -I really like Shannon Brown, he's fun to watch
    -It's great having Artest on the team, even though he seems like an awful shooter. I love his defense and intensity.
    -I wonder if the Lakers are the tallest team in the NBA, I can count 6 guys in my head that are above 6'10."

What I meant was it's the Lakers and Celtics fighting for the top spot, then the Suns are on another level with teams like the Magic or Nuggets IMO.

Much respect to the Suns and Steve Nash though. Suns are no doubt the best passing team in the NBA in my eyes.

What I meant was it's the Lakers and Celtics fighting for the top spot, then the Suns are on another level with teams like the Magic or Nuggets IMO.

Much respect to the Suns and Steve Nash though. Suns are no doubt the best passing team in the NBA in my eyes.
    I agree, after the dominance shown last night against the Suns the Lakers are definitely the best team in the NBA. There were able to shut down the Suns offense like no other team thus far this season. I agree with your points you mentioned below, the touched lots of those in the after game show on TNT as well.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i agree with flex as a Laker fan, didn´t watch the game but from the highlights they look good, bynum looks so improved and the bench is getting better by each passing game wich will take a load off the starters, i was impressed by odom he´s playing really well and shannon brown is so much fun to watch and such a great player, i would say he´s the best bench player on the laker squad. i think lakers can win tons of games without pao

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Ty Lawson's dunk at the end was awesome.

Nba Talk Thread

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

raptors were down by 22, came back and won 104-89....but they were playing the clippers

Quote Originally Posted by Oloz View Post
    Ty Lawson's dunk at the end was awesome.
    It was good, but not as "amazing" as they're making it out to be.

Shannon Brown's was better, just because of how much height he got.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

It was good, but not as "amazing" as they're making it out to be.

Shannon Brown's was better, just because of how much height he got.

Yeah... uh, Ty Lawson is 5'11 and actually had people guarding him.

Quote Originally Posted by Oloz View Post
    Yeah... uh, Ty Lawson is 5'11 and actually had people guarding him.
    So? Shannon Brown is 6'2". I already knew he was 5'11"

He dribbled in the lane and did an average dunk on bench players, I don't see the big deal.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast