• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DJ's flexonline blog - update

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
October 20, 2009

My trip to the Carribean island Grenada

I had the honor to fly out to the beautiful island of Grenada for an Weider appearance. The promoters and officials flew me in first class and treated me nothing less than first class for the whole 5 days I was there.
It was the Central Carribean Bodybuilding Championship where the overall recieves his procard. Other pros recieveing their procard from there where Darrem Charles, Desmond Milller just to name a couple.
I had a blast and made alot of friends and connections to other Carribean islands. My plan for next year is to do a Carribean tour and visit as many island as possible.
The show was great and I had no idea they had so many athletes males and females. The place was packed with people from all over the island even that most of them never even been in a gym before but they all came out to support the show and went nuts.
This was one of the guestposing for me to remember forever!

DJ

21cid_1A0357EB90C1442D9CFE4A00B98DF1D1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: