• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin English 2000 pics!!!

B

BauBau

I was looking at some photos on muscletime and saw this pics of this guy who looks or is kevin english(don`t know if it is him but sure looks like him).What do u guys think? this pics are from the 2000 night of champions:

id5cgm-1.jpg

jigyh2-1.jpg

2i8c7lc-1.jpg

2m7hp8z-1.jpg

B

BauBau

well if it is him does anybody know how he turned pro? and what do u guys think about his phisique back then and now?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
All synthol.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
looks better than he does now, he looks like shit now i dont know how he gets the placings he does....:turborun:

Yeh, he actually does in these pics, esp his legs, chest and arms..

B

BauBau

He earned his pro card in the 1998 NPC Nationals: middleweight winner.37 years old.

B

BauBau

I think his phisique went down instead of up because he bulked up too quick and that didn`t work for his body..look at the nasty stretchmarks he has now on his legs. A very famouse same example like him is trey brewer.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I think his phisique went down instead of up because he bulked up too quick and that didn`t work for his body..look at the nasty stretchmarks he has now on his legs. A very famouse same example like him is trey brewer.

Nah, he didnt bulk up too quick... he got freakin fat

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If thats him then his abdominals look better.

B

BauBau

Nah, he didnt bulk up too quick... he got freakin fat

and if u get fat u cant diet down and use roids to get in shape?? look at lee`s offseason pics or dillet. and when they come to the stage they are ripped

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
and if u get fat u cant diet down and use roids to get in shape?? look at lee`s offseason pics or dillet. and when they come to the stage they are ripped

did you read what i replied to? It was a comment on why he got such nasty stretch marks.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His relaxed pose scares the shit out of me! Great x-frame for a little dude. I don't like his physique here, but I do think he's improved... Everyone bashes Kevin English so bad!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look at his frame jesus..how can anyone say this is bad.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Its not the angle of the pic nor that he puts arms higher then the rest of the competitors in the relaxed pose hmmmm.

For me looks like synthol, has that kind of bumps on his delts like Ernie Taylor had on his triceps.

And now he doesn't look even close to that
_W5Q2603_BGBMCLMYYU-1.jpg

_W5Q2611_LQFVHIIDYW-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Look at the difference in his shoulders

2i8c7lc-1.jpg
_W5Q2614_HHIAPCZUHJ-1.jpg

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought his physique was strange now, but compared to those 2000 pics, he looks aesthetic!! But seriously, Ive never pointed the synthol finger at anyone, but in the 2000 pics there are some suspicious lumps on his shoulders, his medial delts just look really strange.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i really hope he goes to the open. His quads are so flat compared to 2000. it would be an interesting sight.