• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sustanon 250

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been hearing mixed reviews on how to dose sus

people been saying dose it EOD or E3D or even once a week, due to the short esters in it and to get the most out of them it should be done eod or e3d

Just seeing if anyone here has had any experience with it

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
steer clear of it, it doesn't make sense to use at all, specially if its one of your first injectable cycles with those compounds in it. You are better off going with all the compounds in it seperately so you can adjust it to your needs, but then again you reallly wouldn't be mixing short and long esters anyways unless there is a specific reason for it and the only ones i can think of won't last a whole cycle, maybe just a few weeks.

by the way, who's in the pic? Perfect backside.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm on it now. I agree with Big04, but I got a great deal that I couldnt pass up and stuff is hard to come by. I'm doing it every mon, wed, fri. I know some people who do it only twice a week, I guess it really comes down to personal pref.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm on it now. I agree with Big04, but I got a great deal that I couldnt pass up and stuff is hard to come by. I'm doing it every mon, wed, fri. I know some people who do it only twice a week, I guess it really comes down to personal pref.

If you got a great deal on it (I'm guility of it too when I first wanted to start), then it might be worth it as long as you aren't gettting sides but then again if you can get everything else for the same price, why not go with somethign else?

Also, bambam has the right schedule for it, however, you shouldn't follow a day schedule but an EOD protocol since you will be going over two days for the weekend. I am just splitting hairs at your guys level of usage.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
steer clear of it, it doesn't make sense to use at all, specially if its one of your first injectable cycles with those compounds in it. You are better off going with all the compounds in it seperately so you can adjust it to your needs, but then again you reallly wouldn't be mixing short and long esters anyways unless there is a specific reason for it and the only ones i can think of won't last a whole cycle, maybe just a few weeks.

by the way, who's in the pic? Perfect backside.

thanks for the reply bro
nah, wouldnt be a first inject cycle

not sure of her name, lost all the pictures on my old pc lol

how many weeks are you into the cycle and how many mg/ml each week?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm doing 750mg a week. So thats why I did m,w,f. By doing EOD the dosage would be even higher, I know you want to keep blood levels stable, but I'd rather not go higher than that. I got an awesome deal on this stuff and couldnt' get no where near the same price on any other test so I went with it. I'm in my 3rd week and it feels great. Just bought the Arimidex and T3 from cem and will throw in the arimidex when I get it.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

the only real benefit i've heard to sustanon is that you dont have to wait til week 2 or 3 for it to kick in. It will start your cycle quickly as opposed for that waiting period.
Other than that yeah for a longer cycle i couldn't see it making too much sense. it doesn't have enough of long acting esters to be used as effective as other products for long cycles and the short ones need to be taken often but then its easy to load up too much on the longer compounds.
Yeahs its a very weird product and hard to dose properly