• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Stan Efferding - In the Iron Asylum

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
RhinoLegTraining.jpg

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatr...ith-charles-glass-at-golds-gym-venice-ca.html

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love the guy. He trains hard, he's funny as hell... and hey, Palumbo made a great interview, hell yeah.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is looking really good. His hammys and arms are still weak points that may hold him back. His arms only look small relative to that massive set of shoulders!!!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this mother fucker is huge! but damn i bet his physique sucks lol(aesthetically speaking)

okay im sorry i just watched more of the video and he does have a good physique

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this mother fucker is huge! but damn i bet his physique sucks lol(aesthetically speaking)

okay im sorry i just watched more of the video and he does have a good physique

Yeh because I've noticed how many pro-winners have had such great aesthetics since the mass monsters came to town.

Palumbo has made a career in the sport. /arguement

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stan is looking ready to do some damage on the pro stage, his sheer size and conditioning will almost certainly guarantee a top spot at the phoenix show