• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wrist wraps

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm planning on purchasing some wrist wraps within the next couple days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm planning on purchasing some wrist wraps within the next couple days. The only place I'm considering buying from is prowriststraps.com, does anyone have a better idea of a site to purchase from?

I love the pair that i have from prowristwraps....they are a thicker type of wrist wrap which really helps with all of the pressue that is put on ur wrists. Obviously more durable as well...

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i use knee wraps, great quality and the guy actually lives close to me i went there and picked them up so i didn't had to pay shipping and stuff. all there stuff is pretty great.

there also have a list which tells you what specific product is recommended for the weight range u use

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pair I used before was from prowriststraps....so I guess I'll just stick with their products.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bought the Titan wrist wraps (supplier in my sig). Great pair, has the loops and velcro. As near as I can tell just look for what has been approved by the various powerlifting codes, as they will be stiffer and stretchier material that has had to be accredited.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I use INZER