• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Awesome 2009 ASC in 720p

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
These videos are awesome, stumbled on them looking for a silvio vid. Different perspective then what we saw during the Webcast. Make sure to watch in 720p, the difference is night and day. Hope this isnt a repost, i searched and didnt find them posted, if they are its still a good Pre 2010 ASC post :p

1.Kai

2.Victor

3.Branch (wow looked so much better at the olympia)

4.Toney (notice how enthusiastic he is here, he looked bored as fuck at the phoenix)

5.Silvio

PoseDown

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks, i hope the same they do the same thing for this ASC, the webcast tries to get all fancy and shit but sometimes the angle changes fuck things up in the middle of a pose, this cam is just straight on and we get a better look as to what the judges saw.

A

alexnorth

Anybody knows if there s a webcast for this year ?

Mike33

Mike33

It will be a webcast on bodybuilding.com I think :)

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The quality is really good. I hope this is the kind of quality we'll see on the live broadcast.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
The quality is really good. I hope this is the kind of quality we'll see on the live broadcast.

Hell yeah dude, we normally get lower resolution because of internet speed but i would like to see the routines from a static camera like they did here. The dynamic angles and stuff are cool but i really want to see what the judges are seeing not random ass angles.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3.Branch (wow looked so much better at the olympia)
Looks like he normally does.

4.Toney (notice how enthusiastic he is here, he looked bored as fuck at the phoenix)
I wouldn't be too enthusiastic if I was clearly better than everyone on stage and had been placed third and had no chance of making up the ground either.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I wouldn't be too enthusiastic if I was clearly better than everyone on stage and had been placed third and had no chance of making up the ground either.

During his routine and posing at the Phoenix he had no energy

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff