• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Evan Centopani And Jay Cutler Parts 1-3

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
jay_evan_chest_rot-1.jpg

Part 1

3x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler and 2009 NY Pro Champ Evan Centopani Train Chest - Part One

Part 2

3x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler and 2009 NY Pro Champ Evan Centopani Train Chest - Part Two

Part 3

3x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler and 2009 NY Pro Champ Evan Centopani Train Chest - Part Three

Last edited by a moderator:
CombBoy

CombBoy

Awesome session.

Cheers for sharing dilatedmuscle.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Awesome session.

Cheers for sharing dilatedmuscle.

:thumbsup2:

Jay is looking AMAZING, usually he looks pudgy this far out but he has stayed in phenominal shape since the Olympia. Ive never been much of a jay fan but wow he looks great. His muscles look different then they used to, they look much fuller and more muscular. If he comes in like he did last year, nobody could beat him IMO.

He could be in the top 4 of the Greatest Olympians. I bleive that if it he wasnt chasing Ronnie he wouldnt have reached the level he is at right now.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is looking thick!!!

DanishBB

DanishBB

Jay looks good, so does Evan but he defently need a tan.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks Dilated!

Jay does look great!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I watched these 3 vids. Jay's awesome. Look at Evan's face, he was delighted to train with the Champ. Cutler was encouraging him all the time, I can't think of a better ambassador for bodybuilding.

I still can't believe how HUGE and THICK is Jay's chest these days... I remember when it was his worst bodypart by far, in 2001-2002... almost as "small" as Evan's... and now, look at that, it's thick as a brick. That's the attitude you should have being a BB.

Jay is inspiring.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Great vids thanks.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL! Jay Cutler when he says "2009 New York Pro, and future Mr. Olympia...3" and he cracks a smile, hahaha. Jesus Christ though Jay is fucking HUGE! He makes Evan look small next to him. These guys make a good team I hope to see another video of Jay in training in Evans gym. Lots of positive vibes, and that's the way! Thanks Dilated!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good god, jay is huge. its like, i knew he was huge and all, but seeing him next to another big dude like this makes me realize how big he actually is. he actually makes evan look small.

awesome video though, two of my favourite bbers training together like this. really like evans style and personality. hope they do more videos together with different bodyparts.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Great vids, like other people have said, his chest is looking thick!

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Jay is fucking huge and lean, gonna make it 4 this year for sure.Liked the way he supports and guide Evan, the man has a lot of expectations and potential.Anybody knows where I can get the MD Cover showed at the begin of the video with Evan flexing and the line "national heroes"?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome vids, thanks for posting bro!

C

cannonball33

Really morivating trio of vids. Good tips and stuff to remember. And yea, I couldn't get over how much Jay's chest has improved.