• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Frank Mcgrath in car acci?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently Frank McG was in a car accident.. at least thats what the thread over here says

the guy who talked to him says he lost ~40lbs and is planning on making a comeback story with animal..... at least this comeback story might motivate some people to get into the gym and he`ll be sorta redeemed for his laziness or rather lack of enthusiasm to excel at bodybuilding and not waste those genes so many would throw their GF infront of a bus for.

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if this was 6 weeks ago why is the news just coming out now?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dunno.. probably because he is not in the spot light a lot and apart from some ancient pics or some animal ads no one sees him

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and you wonder why We hate you.

I hope mcgrath makes a speedy recovery

lol know i never wondered TBH but whats there to hate from that? Its just a figure of speech geez.. to mean something that a lot of people REALLY want.

Some people do have PMS i`m convinced now... pisch... it seems whenever there is a misplaced fullstop or something a few people get a heart attack and the whole country goes to defcon 1 ..

next time i`ll say "that people would kill for" and i`ll see the reaction from that.